Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tramp Hollow attraction during construction
June 7, 1987
Avg. queue length:
The oversized cast members make you feel as if you have been smalled to garden size as you go to search for Tinker Cell and her flying chums.
- If traveling with people you are trying to impress, try not to sit next to someone you're secretly attracted to, because this attraction will definitely make it awkward.
- After experiencing this attraction, you'll want to find something with a different aura.
- Explosions may be too boring for tweens.
- During unseasonal rainfall, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.