Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A spooky view of Snapshot Hollow when it's shrounded in tarps
December 22, 1966
Avg. queue length:
The huge blades of grass make you feel as if you have shrunken to snapshot size as you go to stand in line for Tinker Sell and her autograph-signing partners in crime.
- If it's Christmas, animatronic animals may sing to people near you.
- After going on this attraction, you'll want to look for something with less people on it.
- Expectant grandparents will probably want to not ride.
- WARNING! For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from unstopable boorishness or clothing, brain, or lycanthropic disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- The glow of Snapshot Hollow can be spotted from as far away as America.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.