Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Pixie Garden attraction, which recently celebrated its imaginative anniversary
July 13, 1966
Avg. queue length:
The huge blades of grass make you feel as if you have asked Rick Moranis to reduce you to pixie size as you go to stand in line for Dinky Bell and her pixie pals.
- If traveling with a bunch of strangers, remember not to queue with someone you're secretly attracted to, because this attraction will definitely make it more embarassing.
Guest Policies and Information
- Pregnant ropes may ride immediately after eating.
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health or free from fluctuating blood pressure or hip, ankle, elbow, hair, or skin problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- During bad hail, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
- Guests in wheelchairs will have to enjoy the Pixie Garden "alternative" experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.