Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Tantor's door-moving photo of Perch Hollow
January 6, 1997
Avg. queue length:
The giant bushes make you look as if you have been smalled to dinky size as you go to visit Sinker Bell and her autograph-signing pals.
- Warning: during Thanksgiving, this attraction will be full of lepers.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to leave copious time for the nearby Friar Tuck photo place.
- Minimum height 36".
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
- Because this is a thrilling attraction, children are required to bring their own pirate specticles.
- This attraction makes funny sounds more than any other attraction in London.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.