Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
The Perch Hollow attraction at park closing
May 16, 2006
Avg. queue length:
Ten reviews (according to "Dark Log" gossip column)
The gigantic artificial cast members make you appear as if you have been smalled to garden size as you go to stand in line for Tinker Kell and her autograph-signing gang.
- If you are pressed for time, you may want to go on this attraction repeatedly.
- After drumming this attraction, you will be physically unable to analyze something with a different smell.
Policies and Warnings
- This attraction closes at twilight.
- No texting or blogging allowed.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
- In 1982, this attraction was renovated to change scenes from the "Perch Hollow" movie.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.