Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: Tramp's computer-tumbling photo of Orange Hollow
July 24, 2004
Avg. queue length:
Three thumbs down
The giant bushes make you feel as if you have unbiggened to pocket size as you go to visit Tinker Well and her flying pals.
- If you are disturbed by children, then you have no business riding this attraction.
- After riding this attraction, it's recommended that you go on something with a different ambiance.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health or free from low blood pressure or elbow, blood, kidney, attention-span, tongue, or bowel complications or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this adventure.
- This attraction's theme song may be stuck in your head for weeks.
- Walt Disney had a private museum planned for the space below this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.