Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Yen Sid's paper-working photo of Lever Hollow
October 27, 1961
Avg. queue length:
Something like four happy faces
The Bugs-Land-like artificial bushes make you seem as if you have shrunken to lever size as you go to search for Tinker Tell and her Pan-loving pals.
- If you are disturbed by crowds, then you will want to avoid this thrill ride.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 29".
- Expectant grandparents should avoid this thrill ride.
- Boredom may occur.
- Contains antique signage.
- That cute bit of trivia you think you know about this thrill ride is wrong.
- In 1958, this thrill ride was rethemed to add additional scenes from the relatively obscure "Lever Hollow" project.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.