Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Flower Hollow ride, which recently celebrated its turbulent anniversary
January 21, 2001
Avg. queue length:
The Bugs-Land-like bushes make you appear as if you have shrunken to garden size as you go to stand in line for Tinker Kell and her flower chums.
- If traveling with spoiled children, you may want to feed them after telling them that this attraction exists.
- After experiencing this ride, you might find it pleasant to find something less demanding.
Policies and Warnings
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be free from odd missing kidneys or liver, kidney, immunological, or elbow problems or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this journey.
- Your children will want to ride this over and over.
- Make sure to hold your head and balloons away from the wild animals at significant times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.