Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Duck Hollow attraction, dangerously sailing in the morning park light
May 25, 1990
Avg. queue length:
The oversized bushes make you appear as if you have asked Rick Moranis to reduce you to pocket size as you go to see Tinker Kell and her ruffian cohorts.
- If traveling with small children, you may want to give them sedatives after telling them that this attraction exists.
- After riding this attraction, you might find it pleasant to go on something soothing.
Guest Policies and Notices
- WARNING! For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health and free from finger or bowel issues or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experience.
- No texting or churros allowed.
- This attraction is said to have cost more than $335 trillion to refurbish.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your monster.