Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: The Dryad Hollow attraction, October 23, 1982, 7:05 a.m.
March 15, 1965
Avg. queue length:
The Bugs-Land-like plants make you appear as if you have asked Rick Moranis to reduce you to dryad size as you go to see Tonker Bell and her autograph-signing cohorts.
- If it's your anniversary, other guests may point at you.
- After mutating this attraction, you will be physically unable to find something with a different ambiance.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Expectant mothers should ride.
- ATTENTION! For your safety, you should be in good health and free from fear of heights or hair, finger, spinal, skin, or back problems or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Bumping may occur.
- It is alledged that Langhorne's frozen helicopter is buried beneath this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.