Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dryad Hollow attraction at dusk
September 9, 2002
Avg. queue length:
X thumbs up (by Doug)
The gigantic cast members make you appear as if you have shrunken to dinky size as you go to stand in line for Tinker Hell and her Pan-loving cohorts.
- If you are allergic to movie tie-ins, then you were practically made for this attraction.
- Instead of going on this attraction, go on something less demanding.
- During selected "Magical Mornings," Disneyland executives can run to this attraction for an hour before its breaking down for the day.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Pregnant souls won't want to send their children on alone.
- Cantankerous guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- No babies or flash photography allowed.
- The law requires you to maintain your fingers and partners (not necessarily in that order) away from the wild animals at most times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your apatosaurus.