Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
The Dime Hollow attraction at park closing
July 3, 1987
Avg. queue length:
The gigantic fake cast members make you feel as if you have been smalled to garden size as you go to stand in line for Tinker Hell and her autograph-signing chums.
- If you are close to insanity, you may want to go on this attraction repeatedly.
- After going on this attraction, go on something more magical.
- Bumping may occur.
- Contains holographic effects.
- No dancing or flash photography allowed.
- Any attempt to modify this attraction may result in massive online protests.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.