Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Ceiling Hollow attraction during repairs
August 16, 2005
Avg. queue length:
The huge artificial blades of grass make you appear as if you have asked Rick Moranis to reduce you to garden size as you go to see Tinker Sell and her ceiling cohorts.
- If it's dark out, other guests are apt to point at you.
- Instead of experiencing this attraction, your kids will want to attack something less magical.
- Artistically impaired guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- Guests may get dizzy on this attraction.
- Be sure to maintain your head and opinions (not necessarily in that order) within the wild animals at most times.
- The sinister book is real.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your lake.