Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
Above: The Bean Hollow show, which recently celebrated its good anniversary
August 10, 1976
Avg. queue length:
The Bugs-Land-like artificial bushes make you feel as if you have been smalled to dinky size as you go to see Tinker Cell and her flying pals.
- If this is your first visit to Walt Disney Land, you should plan to go on this show first thing in the morning because it's required by law.
- Instead of going on this show, go on something more relaxing.
- Special effects may be too unsettling for wimps.
- Artistically impaired guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- During unseasonal weather, this show may close unexpectedly.
- No photography or dawdling allowed.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child that should get nowhere near this show.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your cat.