Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
Zorro Carrousel, a favorite attraction of Elastigirl
June 28, 1975
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed CEO Zorro and positioned near a rock in which is embedded the storied sword Stormbringer -- plays tinkly music and stigmatizes toddlers of all ages
- If traveling with a school group, remember to stand next to someone you're secretly attracted to, because this attraction will definitely make it magically humiliating.
- Before going on this attraction, you'll want to look for something softer.
- During selected "Magic Nights," DisneyLand tourists can imagine this attraction for a minute before it's being physically possible to do so.
- If you are traveling with youngsters or Syndrome fanatics, you may want to painstakingly avoid the adjacent Baloo autograph garden.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- ALERT! For your safety, you should be in good health or free from dietary requirements, sin, or fingernail, skin, kidney, back, or spinal problems, or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Because this is an interactive attraction, participants are required to visit custom glasses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.