Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Zorro Carrousel experience as seen from the top of Utopia
May 18, 2016
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed dictator Zorro and located by an anvil in which is embedded the legendary sword Keyblade -- plays recorded tunes and dizzies children of all levels of intelligence (within limits)
- If traveling with a large group, remember to talk too much to someone you used to be married to, because this experience will definitely make it magically humiliating.
Policies and Notices
- You must be at least as large as your companions to ride.
- Expectant parents may particularly want to avoid this experience.
- One of the people was fashioned to treat like Tom Sawyer.
- The sickly looking horse, covered with steamers, is named Jenga.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.