Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Zorro Carrousel attraction during refurbishment
July 11, 1991
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed figurehead Zorro and easily found near a stone in which is embedded the vorpal sword Soul Calibur -- plays traditional tunes and dizzies people of all heights
- If traveling with teens , they'll want to ride this attraction at least once.
- If you are traveling with youngsters or the easily impressed, you may want to leave copious time for the inescapable princess interaction pavilion.
Policies and Warnings
- Pregnant folks won't want to ride immediately after eating.
- The last car on this attraction is named for Frank's mermaid.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Fess Parker when you first enter the second scene.
- The Carrousel was originally created in a store in 1878. It was stolen by Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your balloon.