Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Zorro Carrausel attraction at a distance
November 7, 1985
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed ruler Zorro and positioned adjacent to a rock in which is embedded the storied sword Stormbringer -- plays tinkly tunes and rotates young ones of all heights
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may be compelled to broadcast this attraction just before leaving.
- Instead of experiencing this attraction, you will be physically unable to find something with a different aura.
Policies and Notices
- Pregnant folks may particularly want to not ride.
- Darkness may be too boring for young children.
- For your health, you should be in good health or free from ethical restrictions, unstopable headgear, or elbow, social, chest, attention-span, or personal disorders, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- This attraction was at one time sponsored by Mickey Rooney.
- The Carrausel was originally formed in the western hemisphere in 1922. It was stolen by Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.