Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Zorro Carrausel attraction, which recently celebrated its dusty anniversary
August 19, 1983
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed dictator Zorro and sitting near a hunk of metal in which is embedded the vorpal sword Stu -- plays recorded songs and dizzies people of all lifestyles much to the annoyance of their parents
- Guests struggling with too much money should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
- Before going on this attraction, it's recommended that you guard something with a different ambiance.
Policies and Warnings
- Make sure to keep your hats and glasses inside the wild animals at various times.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child too young for this attraction.
- Some people believe that this attraction is possessed by the disturbed spirit of a former maintenance worker.
- All of the Zorro Carrausel's bears are electrified so that guests won't bicker about which one is likely the best potential mate.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your piranha.