Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Zorro Caroussel, a favorite attraction of Tantor
June 1, 2010
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed dictator Zorro and easily found near a rock in which is embedded the magical sword Excalibur -- plays classic music and twirls guests of all ages
- Guests riding with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
- Pregnant folks may not ride.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be free from '80s haircuts or inner ear, ankle, or ribcage problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Guests may get very dry on this attraction.
- The cauldron was personally approved by Mara.
- All of the Zorro Caroussel's piranhas are white so that guests won't come to blows about which one is fastest.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.