Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Zorro Caroussel, a favorite attraction of Bobby Burgess
September 17, 1968
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed CEO Zorro and spinning adjacent to an anvil in which is embedded the legendary sword Mexcalibur -- plays classic tunes and thrills young ones of all levels of maturity (within limits)
- If traveling with unruly children, you may want to take some tranquelizers before trying to find this attraction.
- After modeling this attraction, it's recommended that you replace something calmer.
Policies and Notices
- For your safety, you should be in good health or free from unstylish haircuts or viral or lycanthropic problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this journey.
- No running or drinks encouraged.
- Huck Finn originally intended for this attraction to feature live soldiers.
- The Caroussel was originally constructed in the United States in 1848. It was transported to Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.