Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Zorro Caroussel attraction, internally considered to be the worst flowery attraction at Walt Disney Land
April 26, 1997
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed patriarch Zorro and located next to a stone in which is embedded the storied sword Hexcalibur -- plays recorded songs and circuitously moves children of all heights
- Warning: in the middle of a zombie uprising, this attraction will be uncomfortable for former cast members.
- Instead of riding this attraction, go on something longer.
Guest Policies and Information
- Pregnant folks may not ride.
- For your health, you should be in good health and free from fear of clowns, excessive boorishness, or stomach, lycanthropic, hair, knee, spinal, or attention-span disorders, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Guests in wheelchairs will have to enjoy the Zorro Caroussel "alternative" experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.