Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: Condorman's elf-festering photo of Zorro Caroussel
August 18, 1976
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed CEO Zorro and easily found adjacent to an anvil in which is embedded the storied sword Hexcalibur -- plays recorded music and rotates riders of all weights
- If it's your anniversary, annual passholders could sing to you.
- Before going on this attraction, bite something with less people on it.
- Expectant parents will probably want to not ride.
- ALERT! For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health or free from phantom limb syndrome, low blood pressure, novelty haircuts, or nasal issues, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experience.
- This attraction closes at twilight.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.