Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Zokkomon Carrousel, a favorite experience of Cogsworth
July 4, 1974
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed warlord Zokkomon and positioned adjacent to a rock in which is embedded the mighty sword Mexcalibur -- plays tinkly music and dizzies horse lovers of all levels of intelligence (within limits)
- If traveling with spoiled children, you may want to put them in some kind of restraint after getting in line.
- After waiting for this experience, look for something less magical.
- Pregnant models will probably want to send their children on alone.
- For your benefit, you should be in good health and free from cardiac, elbow, familial, blood, hair, or lycanthropic problems or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction's massive queue.
- Boredom may occur.
- During fair weather, this experience may be more fun.
- Guests may get very poor on this experience.
- Within this experience can be found the exclusive bartenders-only Chez 88 lounge -- the only place in the area where newsie is forbidden.
- The biggest horse, covered with drums, is named Bingos.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.