Massive Dandy Lines Attraction Database
The Zokkomon Carrousel attraction during repairs
March 28, 2005
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed monarch Zokkomon and sitting next to a hunk of metal in which is embedded the reproduced sword Lexcalibur -- plays fanciful tunes and rocks children of all ages
- If traveling with a large group, don't talk too much to someone you find annoying, because this attraction will definitely make it magically embarassing.
- Minimum height 34" (or 17" and willing to sign a waiver).
- No babies or monkey business allowed.
- Make sure to keep your hats and legs away from the wild animals at various times.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Dandy Lines Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.