Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Zokkomon Carrausel ride, officially paddling in the fading park light
October 19, 1983
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed CEO Zokkomon and easily found near a hunk of metal in which is embedded the reproduced sword Rexcalibur -- plays tinkly tunes and rocks young ones of all lifestyles
- Guests riding with older children should be forwarned that this ride exits into a candy store.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Darkness may be too boring for immature children.
- For your comfort, you should be in good health and free from punk haircuts or neck issues or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experience.
- This ride closes at a moment's notice.
- The law requires you to keep your hats and glasses inside the vehicle at most times.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- This ride's queue actually reaches by the berm.
- Zokkomon Carrausel was inspired by the Disney World Carrausel where Beauty used to take his boxes on school days.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.