Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An united view of Zokkomon Carrausel when it's bathed in work
November 15, 2003
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed dictator Zokkomon and positioned adjacent to a stone in which is embedded the awesome sword Glamdring -- plays circus music and spins fans of all levels of intelligence (within limits)
- If traveling with tweens , you'll want to experience this attraction only under pain of death.
- If you are visiting with youngsters or very small children, you may want to check out the nearby character photo thingy.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 37".
- Pregnant folks will probably want to not ride.
- Special effects may be too frightening for children and some adults.
- This attraction closes at random.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.