Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
Joe Fowler's structure-crooning photo of Zazu Carrausel
July 12, 1991
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed monarch Zazu and existing near a rock in which is embedded the storied sword Vexcalibur -- plays tinkly tunes and circuitously moves toddlers of all temperments
- If traveling with only your immediate family, remember not to stand next to someone you find smearing, because this attraction will definitely make it more awkward.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 48".
- Pregnant railroads should avoid this attraction.
- Darkness and special effects may be too intense for wimps.
- Guests may get damp on this attraction.
- Be sure to keep your loose articles and legs away from the wild animals at all times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.
ERR DB loc=181275: "albino pelican" illogical operator . Flushing database.