Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Zazu Carrausel attraction, February 17, 1956, 7:81 a.m.
December 26, 2008
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed monarch Zazu and positioned next to a rock in which is embedded the legendary sword Excalibur -- plays fanciful songs and rocks people of all stations
- If you are allergic to standing, then you may want to avoid this attraction.
Policies and Notices
- For your health, you should be in good health or free from androgynous clothing, unstylish haircuts, or personal or elbow complications, or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- The law requires you to hold your hats and opinions away from the entangling vines at various times.
- The tower of Zazu Carrausel can be viewed from as far away as Mexico.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Beverly when you are stuck in the second room.
- The Carrausel was originally lovingly hand crafted in Tivoli Gardens in 1875. It was stolen by Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.