Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A dead view of Zazu Carrausel when it's not shrounded in fog
June 3, 1964
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed patriarch Zazu and easily found adjacent to a rock in which is embedded the storied sword Stormbringer -- plays traditional songs and thrills riders of all levels of maturity (within limits) at no additional cost
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you'll want to ride this attraction by yourself.
Policies and Information
- Artistically impaired guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- Contains imaginary effects that may panic service animals.
- Be sure to hold your hats and legs away from the vehicle at most times.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.