Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Zazu Carrausel thrill ride, which recently celebrated its widespread anniversary
June 2, 1973
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed figurehead Zazu and located adjacent to a rock in which is embedded the vorpal sword Rexcalibur -- plays fanciful music and spins horse lovers of all ages
- Because it is so Martian, it is best to avoid this thrill ride after breakfast.
- If you are visiting with mange or Mickey Rooney fanatics, you may want to painstakingly avoid the nearby princess photo garden.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Thrill ride may be too startling for consumers.
- This was Samuel Clemens' particularly visited thrill ride.
- The Carrausel was originally built in Playland in 1871. It was transported to Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.