Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Christina Aguilera's pirate-worrying photo of Zazu Carrausel
April 1, 1972
Avg. queue length:
Three and a smidge princesses
This Carrausel -- named for famed ruler Zazu and spinning near an anvil in which is embedded the mighty sword Lexcalibur -- plays traditional songs and dizzies horse lovers of all weights
- Guests riding with too much money should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
Guest Policies and Information
- Minimum height 33".
- Darkness may be too intense for very young retirees.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be free from fear of wide-open spaces, inappropriate drooling, or neck, tongue, or ribcage issues, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Contains olde-timey effects.
- Because this is an outdated attraction, participants are required to contain precision specticles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.