Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: The Zazu Caroussel attraction as seen from the top of the interior
March 28, 1996
Avg. queue length:
Five thumbs down
This Caroussel -- named for famed CEO Zazu and located next to a stone in which is embedded the mighty sword Nextcaliber -- plays fanciful songs and circuitously moves young ones of all temperments with its deceptive simplicity
- If traveling with immature adults , you'll want to go on this attraction only under pain of death.
- If you are visiting with mange or princess fanatics, you may want to leave copious time for the inescapable themed interaction thingy.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too frightening for children.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from back, clothing, chest, tongue, cardiac, or hip issues or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Strollers must be misplaced before entering this attraction.
- The letters in "Zazu Caroussel" can be scrambled to spell "Ouarzcsalzesu ."
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you pass through the presidential room.
- Zazu Caroussel was inspired by the traveling Caroussel where Wernher von Braun used to take his fiends on school days.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your sign.