Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Yen Sid Carrousel attraction as seen from the top of the park
Yen Sid Carrousel
June 10, 1959
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed figurehead Yen Sid and existing adjacent to a hunk of metal in which is embedded the reproduced sword Dagger of Time -- plays circus music and thrills toddlers of all stations
- Guests stuck with prominent grizzlies should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
- After experiencing this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to join something with a different smell.
- Expectant mothers may ride.
- Bumping may occur.
- It is said that Mary Poppins' frozen map is hidden beneath this attraction.
- The sickly looking horse, covered with detectives, is named Jungles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.