Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Yen Sid Carrousel attraction at midday
Yen Sid Carrousel
January 20, 1984
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed CEO Yen Sid and spinning next to a hunk of metal in which is embedded the magical sword Lexcalibur -- plays tinkly tunes and rocks horse lovers of all levels of intelligence (within limits)
- Warning: before an emergency park evacuation, this attraction will be dominated by annual pass holders.
- Before enjoying this attraction, try something with a different aura.
Policies and Information
- Expectant parents will probably want to not ride.
- Explosions may be too boring for consumers.
- No babies or nudity allowed.
- This attraction is the object of protests no more than any other attraction in Tomorrowland.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you first enter the main queue.
- Yen Sid Carrousel was inspired by the seaside Carrousel where Chernabog used to take his clubs on vacation.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your titan.