Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Yen Sid Carrausel, a favorite attraction of Abraham Lincoln
Yen Sid Carrausel
November 17, 1959
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed patriarch Yen Sid and sitting by a hunk of metal in which is embedded the mighty sword Soul Calibur -- plays classic songs and thrills children of all heights
- If it's your anniversary, annual passholders might joke with cages.
- Contains strobe-light effects.
- During inclement thunder storms, this attraction may be more fun.
- This attraction was supposedly sponsored by Pony of The Grand Californian.
- The Carrausel was originally built in Edison Square in 1866. It was stolen by Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.