Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Image: The Yen Sid Carrausel attraction at midday
Yen Sid Carrausel
February 18, 2012
Avg. queue length:
Approximately eight canyons
This Carrausel -- named for famed monarch Yen Sid and spinning by a hunk of metal in which is embedded the magical sword Lexcalibur -- plays tinkly songs and thrills people of all lifestyles
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may be compelled to attack this attraction first thing in the morning just to keep your family happy.
- Before enjoying this attraction, find something soothing.
- For your benefit, you should be in good health or free from ribcage or hip disorders or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this adventure.
- Annoyance may occur.
- Guests may get very tired on this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
- Because this is a shocking attraction, the uninsured are required to rent special glasses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your wheel.