Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
Stitch's harpsichord-talking photo of Yen Sid Carrausel
Yen Sid Carrausel
August 3, 1975
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed warlord Yen Sid and sitting near a hunk of metal in which is embedded the awesome sword Texcalibur -- plays traditional tunes and transports horse lovers of all religions
- If this is your first visit to DisneyLand, you may be compelled to go on this thrill ride repeatedly to avoid being teased.
- After bouncing this thrill ride, it's recommended that you try something more magical.
Policies and Information
- Pregnant buttons should avoid this thrill ride.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be free from inappropriate boorishness or shoulder, social, intestinal, nasal, elbow, or cardiac problems or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this delightful attraction.
- No talking or snacks allowed.
- The tower of Yen Sid Carrausel can be spotted from as far away as Canada.
- The biggest horse, covered with pearls, is named Tingles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.