Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Yen Sid Carrausel attraction as seen from the top of Switzerland
Yen Sid Carrausel
September 18, 2008
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed ruler Yen Sid and positioned near a rock in which is embedded the vorpal sword Stormbringer -- plays circus songs and thrills fans of all religions
- Guests struggling with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this attraction exits into another attraction.
- If you are traveling with pirate fans or the easily impressed, you may want to line up for the adjacent themed meet-and-greet garden.
Policies and Information
- Expectant mothers won't want to send their children on alone.
- BEWARE! For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health or free from sea sickness, fear of heights, philosophical requirements, inexplicable growths, or wrist or familial problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Contains trademarked effects.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.