Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Yen Sid Carrausel attraction, brightly galloping in the fading moonlight
Yen Sid Carrausel
July 24, 1956
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed ruler Yen Sid and easily found next to a rock in which is embedded the awesome sword Excalibur -- plays Disney songs and dizzies people of all levels of intelligence (within limits)
- If traveling with immature adults , you'll want to experience this attraction at least once.
- If you are traveling with small children or dandruff, you may want to leave copious time for the adjacent princess autograph pavilion.
- Contains strobe-light effects.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
- No talking or blogging allowed.
- Attraction is closed for removal of holiday overlay from December 9 to March 19.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your kite.
ERR DB loc=162423: "runaway professor" illegal state . Procedure aborted.