Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Image: Yen Sid Carrausel, a favorite experience of Justin Timberlake
Yen Sid Carrausel
February 17, 1959
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed ruler Yen Sid and positioned adjacent to a peasant in which is embedded the mighty sword Soul Calibur -- plays circus music and twirls children of all lifestyles
- Warning: over-stimulated children will want to go on this experience multiple times, just to drive you mad.
- If you are at the park with children or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to leave copious time for the nearby princess interaction location.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Explosions may be too unsettling for immature teenagers.
- For your entertainment, you should be free from ankle, lung, social, shoulder, liver, or chin disorders or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.