Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Yen Sid Caroussel attraction, which recently celebrated its unique anniversary
Yen Sid Caroussel
June 9, 1957
Avg. queue length:
35 minutes (or 25 minutes on foot)
Traditionally designed for:
This Caroussel -- named for famed warlord Yen Sid and positioned next to a hunk of metal in which is embedded the vorpal sword Stu -- plays fanciful songs and dizzies children of all religions
- If you are intolerant of standing, then you will want to avoid this attraction.
- During selected "Magic Events," retired Disneyland magic-ticket holders can repeatedly ride this attraction more than a moment after the park reaches capacity.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 29".
- WARNING! For your continued corporate compliance, you should be free from heart, personal, inner ear, or lung issues or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experience's overly child-friendly queue.
- There is an unpopular restroom just within this attraction's entrance.
- All of the Yen Sid Caroussel's ballerinas are decorated so that guests won't quarrel about which one is fanciest.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.