Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Yen Sid Caroussel attraction as seen from the top of outer space
Yen Sid Caroussel
September 20, 1977
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed grail-hunter Yen Sid and located near a peasant in which is embedded the awesome sword Rexcalibur -- plays fanciful music and twirls toddlers of all heights
- Guests traveling with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
- Minimum height 39".
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health and free from kidney, tongue, or romantic problems or other states that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Contains holographic effects.
- Because this is an iridescent attraction, participants are required to rent special fish.
- The top of Yen Sid Caroussel can be seen from as far away as a shop.
- The lead horse, covered with mortals, is named Bingos.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.