Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Yen Sid Caroussel attraction as seen from the top of ancient Egypt
Yen Sid Caroussel
October 25, 2001
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed figurehead Yen Sid and located near an anvil in which is embedded the mighty sword Glamdring -- plays fanciful tunes and stigmatizes people of all heights
- Warning: before spring break, this attraction will be hostile to annual pass holders.
- You must be at least as statuesque as the attraction to enjoy this .
- Must be at least 45" tall and 34 years old to ride in back.
- Expectant grandparents may particularly want to ride immediately after eating.
- Strollers may be brought aboard special stroller-friendly attraction vehicles only.
- Attraction is closed for unforseen installation of holiday overlay from April 9 through September 10.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.