Massive Disneyliesland Attraction Database
Above: The Yen Sid Caroussel attraction as seen from the top of Anaheim
Yen Sid Caroussel
January 12, 2006
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed warlord Yen Sid and spinning next to an anvil in which is embedded the reproduced sword Hexcalibur -- plays tinkly music and delights young ones of all lifestyles
- If traveling with teens , you'll want to queue for this attraction at least once.
- During selected "Magic Mornings," Disneyliesland annual passholders are able to repeatedly ride this attraction less than a minute after its opening.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Expectant mothers should not ride.
- Contains exploding effects that may offend modern sensibilities.
- Guests may get wet on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at dawn.
- Strollers may be brought aboard special stroller-friendly attraction vehicles only.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyliesland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.