Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Yen Sid Caroussel ride as seen from the top of Toronto
Yen Sid Caroussel
April 20, 2004
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed ruler Yen Sid and easily found by a hunk of metal in which is embedded the reproduced sword of Gryffindor -- plays classic songs and dizzies people of all temperments
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you'll want to experience this ride just before leaving.
Guest Policies and Information
- Annoyance may occur.
- This ride closes at dawn.
- Your children will want to ride this over and over.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- Ride is closed for scheduled maintenance from September 17 to January 9.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.