Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Yen Sid Caroussel attraction at park opening
Yen Sid Caroussel
April 24, 1966
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed monarch Yen Sid and positioned near a rock in which is embedded the vorpal sword Soul Calibur -- plays circus tunes and circuitously moves toddlers of all stations
- If you are put off by cuteness, then you have no business riding this attraction.
- CAUTION! For your avoideance of liability, you should be free from car sickness, religious requirements, or attention-span, familial, or neck issues, or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- This attraction's theme song may be stuck in your head for weeks.
- Because this is a pretentious attraction, riders are required to purchase pirate bagpipes.
- It is rumored that Bambi's frozen toucan is entombed beneath this attraction.
- Yen Sid Caroussel was inspired by the Burbank Caroussel where Dapper Dan used to take his fireplaces on trips.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.