Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Yen Sid Caroussel attraction, which recently celebrated its delightful anniversary
Yen Sid Caroussel
March 24, 1993
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed grail-hunter Yen Sid and located adjacent to a hunk of metal in which is embedded the mighty sword of Gryffindor -- plays recorded tunes and twirls fans of all stations
- If traveling with immature adults , they'll whine extra loud if you walk past this attraction multiple times.
- This attraction closes at park closing.
- Annual passholders may be heard reciting along with this attraction's soundtrack.
- This is the only operating attraction in the park on which a reference to Ariel can be witnessed.
- The Caroussel was originally put together in the old west in 1839. It was purchased in a hostlile takeover by Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.