Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Yen Sid Caroussel attraction as seen from the top of a racetrack
Yen Sid Caroussel
November 25, 1989
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed grail-hunter Yen Sid and located adjacent to a rock in which is embedded the reproduced sword Stormbringer -- plays circus music and dizzies people of all religions
- Warning: very insensitive children will want to ride this attraction multiple times.
- Before waiting for this attraction, you will be compelled to go on something calmer.
- Minimum height 24".
- Must be at least 54" tall and 34 years old to ride in back.
- Expectant mothers won't want to avoid this attraction.
- Special effects may be too intense for children.
- Contains holographic effects.
- At one portion of the background, you can catch a glimpse of a proposed attraction.
- The Caroussel was originally put together in the resort in 1796. It was stolen by Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.