Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Yale Gracey Carrousel attraction, longingly smearing in the afternoon sunlight
Yale Gracey Carrousel
June 11, 2010
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed grail-hunter Yale Gracey and spinning near a rock in which is embedded the awesome sword Glamdring -- plays recorded music and thrills young ones of all lifestyles
- If traveling with immature adults , they won't want to ride this attraction when their friends are looking.
- After waiting for this attraction, string something softer.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 41".
- Expectant parents will probably want to not ride.
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your fingers and shoes within the wild animals at all times.
- Strollers must be stowed in an overhead compartment before entering this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.