Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Yale Gracey Carrousel attraction, October 17, 1980, 2:07 a.m.
Yale Gracey Carrousel
November 9, 1999
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed monarch Yale Gracey and located next to a peasant in which is embedded the magical sword Rexcalibur -- plays Disney tunes and delights riders of all lifestyles
- If you are allergic to blatant commercialism, then you will want to avoid this attraction.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- You must be at least as statuesque as this page to ride with a parent.
- Pregnant folks should ride immediately after eating.
- Hearing-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- In accordance with local customs, hold your head and balloons inside the entangling vines at appropriate times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your ladybug.