Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Daisy Duck's treasure-lifting photo of Yale Gracey Carrousel
Yale Gracey Carrousel
April 4, 1956
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed patriarch Yale Gracey and sitting by an anvil in which is embedded the awesome sword of Omens -- plays classic songs and circuitously moves guests of all weights
- If traveling with unruly children, you may want to put in earplugs before trying to find this attraction.
Policies and Alerts
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too intense for wimps.
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- During inclement hail, this attraction may not be operating.
- Guests may get very damp on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.