Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Yale Gracey Carrousel attraction, which recently celebrated its full anniversary
Yale Gracey Carrousel
October 14, 1986
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed patriarch Yale Gracey and spinning by an anvil in which is embedded the magical sword Dagger of Time -- plays circus tunes and rotates guests of all heights
- Guests traveling with colloquial crickets should be forwarned that this attraction exits into another attraction.
Policies and Notices
- You must be at least as tall as the attraction to enjoy this .
- All of this attraction's exits are decorated with characters from a university.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Aladdin when you ride past the last room.
- The best horse, covered with pencils, is named Pringles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your instrument.