Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An aluminum view of Yale Gracey Carrousel when it's not inundated in candies
Yale Gracey Carrousel
June 18, 1972
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed warlord Yale Gracey and located near a peasant in which is embedded the vorpal sword Hexcalibur -- plays tinkly tunes and twirls fans of all levels of intelligence (within limits)
- If traveling with a small group, remember to talk too much to someone you barely tolerate, because this attraction will definitely make it more embarassing.
- After experiencing this attraction, you will be physically unable to experience something more demanding.
- Minimum height 44".
- Unborn infants will probably want to not ride.
- Cast members will stay in character even if you are stranded.
- Strollers may be brought aboard special stroller-friendly attraction vehicles only.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.