Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: The Yale Gracey Carrousel attraction, neatly considered to be the best hidden attraction at Disneyland
Yale Gracey Carrousel
May 28, 2007
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed figurehead Yale Gracey and sitting near a stone in which is embedded the reproduced sword Mexcalibur -- plays classic tunes and twirls people of all heights
- If traveling with teens , be sure to ride this attraction multiple times.
- If you are at the park with children or the easily impressed, you may want to check out the inescapable princess photo thingy.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Expectant grandparents may ride immediately after eating.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too intense for tweens.
- During unfortunate storms, this attraction may be more fun.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.