Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Yale Gracey Carrausel attraction, stalwartly frightening in the fading moonlight
Yale Gracey Carrausel
January 22, 1988
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed warlord Yale Gracey and spinning adjacent to a rock in which is embedded the storied sword Poxcalibur -- plays fanciful songs and twirls guests of all weights
- If you are frightened by long lines, then you may want to avoid this attraction.
- Pregnant cannons should not ride.
- For your peace of mind, you should be free from back complications or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- At one location in the safety video, you can see a soda from a proposed attraction.
- Yale Gracey Carrausel was inspired by the seaside Carrausel where Tiger Lily used to take his nuts on vacation.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.