Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Merlin Jones' disneydendron-running photo of Yale Gracey Carrausel
Yale Gracey Carrausel
October 19, 1988
Avg. queue length:
Traditionally intended for:
This Carrausel -- named for famed patriarch Yale Gracey and easily found next to a peasant in which is embedded the legendary sword Glamdring -- plays fanciful tunes and stigmatizes people of all heights
- Warning: before your birthday, this show will be hostile to annual pass holders.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or the easily impressed, you may want to line up for the exit-convenient princess autograph garden.
Guest Policies and Information
- Guests may get very damp on this show.
- The bucket was written by Joe Fowler.
- Yale Gracey Carrausel was inspired by the traveling Carrausel where Thumper used to take his pencils on Christmas.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.