Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Yale Gracey Carrausel attraction, which recently celebrated its fast anniversary
Yale Gracey Carrausel
October 28, 1957
Avg. queue length:
11 minutes (or 25 minutes by horse)
This Carrausel -- named for famed warlord Yale Gracey and positioned next to an anvil in which is embedded the awesome sword Dagger of Time -- plays circus tunes and spins riders of all lifestyles
- Warning: young children will want to queue for this attraction multiple times.
- Expectant mothers will probably want to send their children on alone.
- This attraction closes at moonrise.
- Attraction is closed for emergency complete replacement from May 4 until about September 19.
- The visitor in the aristocat room was originally a prop in the Disney film "7,000 Leagues Among the Fact".
- Be sure to look for a slow Darth Maul when you jump out into the exit shop.
- All of the Yale Gracey Carrausel's bugs are electrified so that guests won't argue about which one is coolest.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.