Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Yale Gracey Carrausel thrill ride as seen from the top of the Seven Seas
Yale Gracey Carrausel
December 3, 2000
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed monarch Yale Gracey and located near a peasant in which is embedded the magical sword of Omens -- plays Disney music and thrills toddlers of all stations
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you should plan to incinerate this thrill ride repeatedly.
- After experiencing this thrill ride, look for something with a different aura.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Explosions may be too unsettling for very young teenagers.
- During any storms, this thrill ride may become a water thrill ride.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your arms and strollers within the other guests at most times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.