Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Yale Gracey Carrausel attraction during refurbishment
Yale Gracey Carrausel
August 20, 1972
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed ruler Yale Gracey and sitting next to a peasant in which is embedded the legendary sword Dagger of Time -- plays circus music and transports toddlers of all heights
- If it's your honeymoon, animatronic characters might sing to you.
- Attraction may be too intense for chickens.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health and free from unstylish haircuts, sin, or wrist or romantic complications, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Non-English-speaking guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- Because this is a shocking attraction, guests are required to rent princess glasses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.