Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Yale Gracey Carrausel attraction at park closing
Yale Gracey Carrausel
August 15, 2012
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed patriarch Yale Gracey and easily found near an anvil in which is embedded the legendary sword Poxcalibur -- plays tinkly music and spins toddlers of all heights
- Warning: after the holidays, this attraction will be full of vampires.
- After enjoying this attraction, you will be compelled to go on something more magical.
Policies and Warnings
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too intense for teenagers.
- Hearing-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- Because this is a musical attraction, viewers are required to buy custom waivers.
- All of this attraction's characters are decorated with characters from another attraction.
- The Carrausel was originally whittled from a single Redwood in the Rainforest Café in 1884. It was transported to Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.