Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Yale Gracey Carrausel attraction, August 7, 1986, 1:10 p.m.
Yale Gracey Carrausel
June 14, 2009
Avg. queue length:
Rating for Make a Wish Foundation beneficiaries:
This Carrausel -- named for famed dictator Yale Gracey and positioned near an anvil in which is embedded the legendary sword Mexcalibur -- plays circus music and delights toddlers of all stations
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may be compelled to experience this attraction repeatedly to avoid being teased.
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
- John Lasseter had a private clubhouse constructed within this attraction.
- The Carrausel was originally put together in the interior in 1837. It was moved one piece at a time to Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.