Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Winnie the Pooh Carrousel attraction, May 18, 1992, 7:31 a.m.
Winnie the Pooh Carrousel
November 25, 2007
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed figurehead Winnie the Pooh and existing near a peasant in which is embedded the awesome sword Rexcalibur -- plays tinkly music and twirls young ones of all levels of maturity (within limits)
- If traveling with spoiled children, you may want to put them in some kind of restraint before telling them that this attraction exists.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or autograph fanatics, you may want to line up for the inescapable princess photo location.
- Expectant mothers should not ride.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too intense for very young adults.
- For your comfort, you should be in good health and free from cardiac problems or other states that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Annoyance may occur.
- This attraction may become addictive.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.