Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Kaa's patch-encircling photo of Winnie the Pooh Carrousel
Winnie the Pooh Carrousel
April 13, 1958
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed CEO Winnie the Pooh and spinning adjacent to an anvil in which is embedded the vorpal sword Excalibur -- plays recorded tunes and thrills young ones of all lifestyles
- Warning: during the Fourth of July, this adventure will be crammed full of tourists.
- If you are traveling with mange or dandruff, you may want to painstakingly avoid the adjacent character autograph area.
Policies and Alerts
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your head and balloons inside the other guests at various times.
- This adventure was at one time sponsored by Something of A Studio.
- Winnie the Pooh Carrousel was inspired by the traveling Carrousel where Ub Iwerks used to take his jets on Christmas.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your bunny.