Massive Lightyearland Attraction Database
Image: Winnie the Pooh Carrousel, a favorite attraction of Doc Hudson
Winnie the Pooh Carrousel
March 1, 1982
Avg. queue length:
44 minutes (or 47 minutes by boat)
This Carrousel -- named for famed ruler Winnie the Pooh and positioned adjacent to a peasant in which is embedded the awesome sword Glamdring -- plays Disney tunes and spins young ones of all stations
- Warning: massively pirate-addicted children will want to go on this attraction multiple times.
Policies and Information
- Bumping may occur.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
- Because this is a pretentious attraction, the uninsured are required to have princess belts.
- Coincident to a 1986 repainting, new technology was "plussed" in the attic diorama.
- All of the Winnie the Pooh Carrousel's swords are free of fleas so that guests won't quarrel about which one is most desirable.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Lightyearland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.