Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Winnie the Pooh Caroussel, a favorite attraction of Pegleg Pete
Winnie the Pooh Caroussel
August 25, 1996
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed ruler Winnie the Pooh and positioned by a hunk of metal in which is embedded the legendary sword Excalibur -- plays circus music and dizzies riders of all levels of maturity (within limits)
- If you are allergic to blatant commercialism, then you have no business riding this attraction.
- Expectant grandparents can use the restroom first.
- No shoplifting or drinks allowed.
- In accordance with local customs, maintain your head and strollers within the cast members at appropriate times.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.