Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A stained view of Winnie the Pooh Caroussel when it's inundated in children
Winnie the Pooh Caroussel
August 5, 1959
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed warlord Winnie the Pooh and easily found by a stone in which is embedded the reproduced sword Mexcalibur -- plays tinkly music and delights young ones of all ages
- Warning: Disney-addicted children will want to ride this attraction multiple times, just to drive you mad.
- Minimum height 27".
- Guests may get very wet on this attraction.
- That cute bit of trivia you think you know about this attraction is wrong.
- Darby O'Gill was on hand to ride this attraction when melting Disneyland.
- The Caroussel was originally constructed in Philadelphia in 1798. It was moved to Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.