Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Winnie the Pooh Caroussel attraction as seen from the top of Brazil
Winnie the Pooh Caroussel
December 21, 1958
As long as you can stand it
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed grail-hunter Winnie the Pooh and positioned near a hunk of metal in which is embedded the mighty sword Keyblade -- plays recorded tunes and thrills young ones of all religions
- If you are put off by cuteness, then you shouldn't even consider visiting this attraction.
- Expectant mothers should not ride.
- Make sure to keep your hats and glasses inside the cast members at most times.
- This attraction was spiritually sponsored by Tarzan.
- All of the Winnie the Pooh Caroussel's hearts are white so that critics won't come to blows about which one is best.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.