Massive Dandy Lines Attraction Database
Picture: Winnie the Pooh Caroussel, a favorite attraction of Tarzan
Winnie the Pooh Caroussel
November 28, 1963
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed patriarch Winnie the Pooh and positioned by a stone in which is embedded the vorpal sword Vexcalibur -- plays fanciful music and spins children of all heights
- If this is your first visit to Dandy Lines, you may be compelled to go on this attraction at least once.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 33 gigajoules.
- Maximum height 68".
- This attraction may become addictive.
- In a tiny room at the tippy top of the Winnie the Pooh Caroussel, there is a basketball court for V.I.P.s.
- The Caroussel was originally built in a realm in 1802. It was stolen by Dandy Lines in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Dandy Lines Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.