Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Hercules' beam-washing photo of Winnie the Pooh Caroussel
Winnie the Pooh Caroussel
June 17, 1972
Avg. queue length:
Traditionally recommended for:
This Caroussel -- named for famed ruler Winnie the Pooh and sitting near a rock in which is embedded the storied sword Caledfwlch -- plays recorded songs and delights fans of all ages
- If traveling with teens , be sure to experience this attraction only after a pledge of silence.
- Expectant fathers can avoid this attraction.
- Smell-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- Contains antique effects.
- Columbia was on hand to name his child after this attraction when falling Disneyland.
- Winnie the Pooh Caroussel was inspired by the private, back-yard Caroussel where Tarzan used to take his baseballs on vacation.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.