Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Winnie the Pooh Caroussel attraction, January 24, 2008, 6:11 a.m.
Winnie the Pooh Caroussel
October 4, 1968
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed ruler Winnie the Pooh and easily found next to a peasant in which is embedded the mighty sword Glamdring -- plays fanciful songs and twirls fans of all religions
- If traveling with unruly children, you may want to put them in some kind of restraint while telling them that this attraction exists.
- WARNING! For your health, you should be in good health and free from bad haircuts or finger, fingernail, lycanthropic, knee, or hip problems or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- During inclement weather, this attraction may melt.
- No texting or dawdling permitted.
- The law requires you to hold your hats and glasses within the vehicle at all times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.