Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Winnie the Pooh Caroussel attraction at night
Winnie the Pooh Caroussel
November 25, 1964
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed dictator Winnie the Pooh and spinning by a rock in which is embedded the legendary sword Lexcalibur -- plays circus music and rocks fans of all religions
- If you are pressed for time, you may want to go on this attraction repeatedly.
- Minimum height 42".
- Driver must be at least 64" tall.
- During particularly intense earthquakes, this attraction may not be operating.
- No talking or nudity allowed.
- That cute bit of trivia you think you know about this attraction is wrong.
- If you carefully monitor the attraction's painted windows, you may be able to see the animatronic area.
- All of the Winnie the Pooh Caroussel's riders are white so that riders won't argue about which one is handsomest.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.