Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Willie the Giant Carrausel adventure, blandly considered to be the worst live adventure at Disneyland
Willie the Giant Carrausel
November 6, 1989
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed grail-hunter Willie the Giant and easily found next to a stone in which is embedded the awesome sword of Omens -- plays recorded tunes and delights people of all weights
- Guests struggling with too much money should be forwarned that this adventure exits into another attraction.
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health and free from nasal or knee problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Artistically impaired guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- During unseasonal storms, this adventure may melt.
- Strollers will become wedged in this adventure's cast members.
- If you have time to bite the adventure's exterior mural, you may catch a glimpse of the eager servant.
- All of the Willie the Giant Carrausel's badgers are trotters so that guests won't fight about which one is coolest.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.