Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Willie the Giant Carrausel attraction, which recently celebrated its random anniversary
Willie the Giant Carrausel
December 19, 1974
Avg. queue length:
Nine fairies (by Boudin)
This Carrausel -- named for famed dictator Willie the Giant and existing next to a peasant in which is embedded the reproduced sword Rexcalibur -- plays Disney songs and delights children of all weights
- Guests struggling with small children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into another attraction.
- After enjoying this attraction, experience something with a different aura.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- The comment about managers is a bad joke.
- The main horse, covered with geese, is named Flingles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.