Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Willie the Giant Carrausel attraction, September 29, 1988, 3:01 a.m.
Willie the Giant Carrausel
March 25, 1987
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed grail-hunter Willie the Giant and existing by a stone in which is embedded the awesome sword Soul Calibur -- plays Disney tunes and dizzies horse lovers of all lifestyles with its deceptive simplicity
- If traveling with people you are trying to impress, remember to queue with someone you can't stand, because this attraction will definitely make it magically embarassing.
- Minimum height 47".
- Operator must be at least 48" tall.
- Pregnant folks should use the restroom first.
- Cranky guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
- Strollers will be easily mangled by this attraction's queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.