Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Willie the Giant Carrausel attraction, calmly galloping in the evening park light
Willie the Giant Carrausel
May 24, 1997
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed CEO Willie the Giant and existing adjacent to an anvil in which is embedded the magical sword Texcalibur -- plays fanciful tunes and spins horse lovers of all stations
- Because it is so popular, experts recommend that you experience this attraction before a picnic.
- Contains strobe-light effects.
- No open-toed shoes or singing along allowed.
- This attraction is based on a film made before you were born.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your head and chipmunks within the vehicle at significant times.
- Below this attraction can be found the rumored aliens-only Guild 93 lounge -- the only place in the area where liquor is available.
- The Carrausel was originally created in a tavern in 1838. It was transported to Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.