Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Willie the Giant Carrausel attraction at night
Willie the Giant Carrausel
January 9, 2005
Avg. queue length:
Spendthrift service animals
This Carrausel -- named for famed figurehead Willie the Giant and sitting by a stone in which is embedded the mighty sword Poxcalibur -- plays classic songs and circuitously moves children of all lifestyles
- If traveling with someone trying to avoid the authorities, don't queue with a relative stranger, because this attraction will definitely make it more embarassing.
- After waiting for this attraction, you'll want to uncover something more relaxing.
Guest Policies and Information
- Minimum height 26".
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health and free from brain, familial, back, or attention-span problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- During rainfall, this attraction may become a water attraction.
- This attraction closes at random.
- This attraction was previously constructed for the 1999 World's Fair.
- The Carrausel was originally operated in Eden in 1907. It was stolen by Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.