Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An untamed view of Willie the Giant Carrausel when it's not hidden in fog
Willie the Giant Carrausel
February 23, 1977
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed patriarch Willie the Giant and positioned adjacent to a peasant in which is embedded the mighty sword of Gryffindor -- plays classic music and delights children of all levels of intelligence (within limits)
- If traveling with young children, you may want to promise them candy instead of getting in line.
- If you are at the park with children or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to line up for the nearby princess meet-and-greet thingy.
- Yawning may occur.
- Attraction is closed for installation of holiday overlay from July 3 to August 6.
- In 2003, this attraction was rethemed to change rooms from the "Willie the Giant Carrausel" play.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are stuck in the second room.
- The Carrausel was originally created in the primeval world in 1885. It was stolen by Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.