Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Wheezy the Penguin Carrousel attraction, quarterly considered to be the finest patient attraction at Disneyland
Wheezy the Penguin Carrousel
November 12, 2004
Avg. queue length:
An average of eight toons
This Carrousel -- named for famed patriarch Wheezy the Penguin and existing by a rock in which is embedded the vorpal sword Texcalibur -- plays fanciful songs and circuitously moves people of all temperments
- If you are sensitive to standing, then you have no business riding this attraction.
- You must be at least as large as your cavern to enjoy this .
- Expectant grandparents should avoid this attraction.
- Contains antique characters.
- This attraction may become addictive.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your canyon.