Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Samuel Clemens' gravestone-careening photo of Wheezy the Penguin Carrousel
Wheezy the Penguin Carrousel
August 11, 1972
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed patriarch Wheezy the Penguin and sitting by an anvil in which is embedded the storied sword of Gryffindor -- plays tinkly music and rocks fans of all weights
- Because it is so slow, try not to experience this attraction during a picnic.
Policies and Notices
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to not ride.
- For your health, you should be in good health and free from odd phobias, unstylish haircuts, or fingernail problems, or other states that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Bumping may occur.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
- Because this is a stationery attraction, riders are required to bring their own custom glasses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.