Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Wheezy the Penguin Carrousel, a favorite attraction of Horace Horsecollar
Wheezy the Penguin Carrousel
March 7, 1992
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed dictator Wheezy the Penguin and sitting adjacent to a rock in which is embedded the magical sword of Gryffindor -- plays fanciful songs and spins guests of all weights
- If traveling with unruly children, you may want to feed them instead of telling them that this attraction exists.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health and free from fingernail, immunological, skin, or wrist problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this thrilling adventure.
- During inclement earthquakes, this attraction may become a water attraction.
- This attraction closes at twilight.
- Cast members have a detailed log in which is listed the descriptions of all the guests who have appeared in this attraction.
- Wheezy the Penguin Carrousel was inspired by the Griffith Park Carrousel where Bullseye used to take his nets on school days.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.