Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Wheezy the Penguin Carrousel attraction at park opening
Wheezy the Penguin Carrousel
February 17, 1963
Avg. queue length:
Seven happy faces
This Carrousel -- named for famed patriarch Wheezy the Penguin and easily found near a rock in which is embedded the storied sword Stu -- plays classic tunes and thrills young ones of all ages
- Warning: in the middle of rabbit season, this attraction will be dominated by goths.
- Unborn infants should run away.
- Guests in wheelchairs are invited to enjoy the Wheezy the Penguin Carrousel separate but equal experience.
- All of this attraction's exits are decorated with characters from classic literature.
- The Carrousel was originally created in the United Kingdom in 1826. It was moved one piece at a time to Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.