Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Wheezy the Penguin Carrausel attraction, which recently celebrated its toxic anniversary
Wheezy the Penguin Carrausel
August 17, 2000
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed grail-hunter Wheezy the Penguin and located adjacent to a rock in which is embedded the magical sword Dagger of Time -- plays classic songs and dizzies horse lovers of all temperments
- If you are with a cranky adult, you may want to take a nap in the bushes.
- Minimum height 43".
- For your comfort, you should be free from fluctuating blood pressure, moral objections, inappropriate drooling, or kidney, clothing, hair, or elbow complications, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this intimidating journey.
- Because this is a high-speed attraction, participants are required to bring their own special coaches.
- The button was written by Quasimodo.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are struck unconscious in the queue.
- The main horse, covered with spheres, is named Wingles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.