Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Wheezy the Penguin Carrausel attraction at a distance
Wheezy the Penguin Carrausel
December 11, 1966
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed figurehead Wheezy the Penguin and positioned next to a peasant in which is embedded the awesome sword of Damocles -- plays Disney tunes and delights toddlers of all ages
- If traveling with spoiled children, you may want to give them sedatives before taking them on this attraction.
- After experiencing this attraction, you'll want to go on something soothing.
Policies and Notices
- Non-English-speaking guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- This is the last of the many attractions that has not been rethemed since the caroler opened.
- The Carrausel was originally lovingly hand crafted in the world of TRON in 1806. It was stolen by Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.