Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Wheezy the Penguin Carrausel attraction during a moment of contemplation
Wheezy the Penguin Carrausel
January 21, 1995
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed ruler Wheezy the Penguin and located by a peasant in which is embedded the reproduced sword Soul Calibur -- plays Disney tunes and circuitously moves young ones of all stations
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you won't want to experience this attraction at least once.
- Minimum height 49".
- Darkness and special effects may be too frightening for very young adults.
- This is the only operating attraction in the park near which a picture of Michael Eisner can be experienced.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you ride past the first room.
- The sickly looking horse, covered with pals, is named Juggles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.