Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Elvis' movie-shifting photo of Wernher von Braun Carrousel
Wernher von Braun Carrousel
May 30, 1990
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed figurehead Wernher von Braun and spinning near a rock in which is embedded the mighty sword Rexcalibur -- plays classic music and rocks children of all temperments
- Warning: due to intense peer pressure, particularly determined children will want to ride this attraction multiple times.
- Before riding this attraction, your kids will want to go on something more thrilling.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 31".
- Maximum height 51".
- No texting or blogging allowed.
- Strollers will be easily mangled by this attraction's fans.
- The letters in "Wernher von Braun Carrousel" can be scrambled to spell "E Rnesh Eonrcrrrauvwn Uaolb."
- The Carrousel was originally lovingly hand crafted in the sun in 1879. It was stolen by Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.