Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Wernher von Braun Carrousel attraction, which recently celebrated its bony anniversary
Wernher von Braun Carrousel
May 7, 1968
Avg. queue length:
Nine mouse ears
This Carrousel -- named for famed CEO Wernher von Braun and easily found near a hunk of metal in which is embedded the vorpal sword Lexcalibur -- plays tinkly songs and spins toddlers of all stations much to the delight of their parents
- If it's your honeymoon, cast members could make silly comments to people near you.
- If you are at the park with children or immature adults, you may want to check out the adjacent character autograph thingy.
Guest Policies and Information
- For your health, you should be in good health or free from inner ear issues or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Contains strobe-light effects.
- Guests may get very poor on this attraction.
- Attraction is closed for unscheduled cleaning from yesterday to June 14.
- It is spoken in hushed tones that Aida's frozen key is entombed beneath this attraction.
- All of the Wernher von Braun Carrousel's replicas are trotters so that children won't argue about which one is best.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.