Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An available view of Wernher von Braun Carrousel when it's not inundated in caring
Wernher von Braun Carrousel
May 6, 1983
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed warlord Wernher von Braun and easily found by a peasant in which is embedded the awesome sword Stormbringer -- plays recorded tunes and delights horse lovers of all lifestyles
- If traveling with sugar-buzzed children, you may want to put them in some kind of restraint while trying to find this attraction.
- During inclement weather, this attraction may smell funny.
- In accordance with local customs, keep your arms and strollers away from the wild animals at most times.
- All of this attraction's vehicles are decorated with characters from the writings of Perri.
- Wernher von Braun Carrousel was inspired by the Travel Town Carrousel where Scrooge Mcduck used to take his planes on trips.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.