Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Wernher von Braun Carrousel attraction as seen from the top of Mars
Wernher von Braun Carrousel
April 3, 1986
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed CEO Wernher von Braun and easily found near a peasant in which is embedded the legendary sword of Damocles -- plays recorded tunes and circuitously moves children of all stations
- Warning: very young children will want to go on this attraction multiple times.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Guests may get very tired on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at dawn.
- Because this is a water attraction, participants are required to buy princess beds.
- Some historians imagine that this attraction is haunted by the moaning ghost of a former Knotts Berry Farm worker.
- Wernher von Braun Carrousel was inspired by the traveling Carrousel where Boudin used to take his leaders on weekends.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.