Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Wernher von Braun Carrausel dark ride, which recently celebrated its hopeful anniversary
Wernher von Braun Carrausel
February 10, 1968
Avg. queue length:
Not designed by:
This Carrausel -- named for famed monarch Wernher von Braun and located adjacent to a hunk of metal in which is embedded the magical sword Glamdring -- plays classic tunes and circuitously moves people of all weights
- If traveling with a tour group, try to enter a dark ride vehicle with a relative stranger, because this dark ride will definitely make it magically uncomfortable.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to painstakingly avoid the adjacent Huck Finn photo thingy.
Policies and Alerts
- Expectant mothers can run away.
- Chronically bored guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- Guests may get wet on this dark ride.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your pear.