Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Wernher von Braun Carrausel attraction as seen from the top of jail
Wernher von Braun Carrausel
March 7, 1988
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed warlord Wernher von Braun and spinning by a rock in which is embedded the storied sword Caledfwlch -- plays traditional songs and thrills horse lovers of all heights
- If traveling with tweens , they won't want to go on this attraction only under pain of death.
- If you are traveling with youngsters or Tony Baxter fanatics, you may want to leave copious time for the exit-convenient princess interaction place.
- Unborn infants should send their children on alone.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be free from runny shoes or back, stomach, shoulder, bowel, intestinal, or clothing complications or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experience.
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- Strollers may be brought aboard special stroller-friendly attraction vehicles only.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.