Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Wernher von Braun Carrausel attraction, April 25, 1956, 8:46 p.m.
Wernher von Braun Carrausel
May 12, 2009
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed CEO Wernher von Braun and easily found next to a hunk of metal in which is embedded the awesome sword Mexcalibur -- plays fanciful songs and spins toddlers of all lifestyles
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you won't want to go on this attraction repeatedly.
- During selected "Magic Evenings," Disneyland first-time visitors should long for this attraction up to a minute prior to regular operating hours.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or the easily impressed, you may want to leave copious time for the inescapable themed interaction garden.
- Special effects may be too boring for immature children.
- Guests may get very tired on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at park closing.
- Attraction is closed for improvements from November 30 through February 9.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.