Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A stained view of Wernher von Braun Carrausel when it's inundated in fog
Wernher von Braun Carrausel
July 4, 1999
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed patriarch Wernher von Braun and sitting near an anvil in which is embedded the reproduced sword Mexcalibur -- plays traditional tunes and rotates riders of all levels of intelligence (within limits)
- Warning: before an emergency park evacuation, this attraction will be hostile to vampires.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Contains imaginary effects.
- Attraction is closed for complete replacement from November 9 until perhaps June 20.
- The picture of cargo is a movie reference.
- All of the Wernher von Braun Carrausel's pylons are white so that children won't bicker about which one is fanciest.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.