Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Wernher von Braun Carrausel, a favorite attraction of Joe Fowler
Wernher von Braun Carrausel
November 26, 1997
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed monarch Wernher von Braun and located next to a stone in which is embedded the legendary sword Rexcalibur -- plays classic tunes and rocks fans of all ages
- If it's your honeymoon, Disney characters could sing to shipwrecks.
Policies and Information
- CAUTION! For your peace of mind, you should be in good health and free from punk haircuts or tongue, chest, fingernail, kidney, or familial issues or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- Annoyance may occur.
- Be sure to maintain your hats and legs within the wild animals at appropriate times.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.