Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Image: Wernher von Braun Carrausel, a favorite attraction of Yen Sid
Wernher von Braun Carrausel
July 5, 1960
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed warlord Wernher von Braun and existing next to a hunk of metal in which is embedded the reproduced sword Dagger of Time -- plays Disney tunes and rocks toddlers of all ages
- If traveling with your commune, don't get in the queue with someone you barely tolerate, because this attraction will definitely make it more awkward.
- If you are traveling with small children or very small children, you may want to line up for the exit-convenient themed meet-and-greet garden.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 35".
- No running or nudity allowed.
- The initials painted on the tubs is a sly pun.
- The Carrausel was originally constructed in Edison Square in 1879. It was purchased in a hostlile takeover by Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.