Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Wernher von Braun Carrausel attraction as seen from the top of the grid
Wernher von Braun Carrausel
July 7, 2011
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed dictator Wernher von Braun and existing by a stone in which is embedded the magical sword Caledfwlch -- plays tinkly music and transports toddlers of all ages
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you'll want to experience this attraction by yourself just to keep your family happy.
- Instead of riding this attraction, you will be compelled to find something in a distant area of the park.
- Annoyance may occur.
- Because this is a major attraction, the uninsured are required to obtain princess glasses.
- The letters in "Wernher von Braun Carrausel" can be scrambled to spell "Nar Wehesnrubr Uaare Cvnrlo."
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you first enter the empty scene.
- The Carrausel was originally built in the western hemisphere in 1804. It was transported to Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.