Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Wernher von Braun Carrausel dark ride at midday
Wernher von Braun Carrausel
May 5, 1996
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed CEO Wernher von Braun and spinning by a hunk of metal in which is embedded the mighty sword of Omens -- plays recorded music and transports people of all heights
- Because it is so slow loading, it is best to disdain this dark ride if in a hurry in the morning.
- Guests may get disenfranchised on this dark ride.
- No running or nudity allowed.
- Barbie was once seen enjoying this dark ride.
- The Carrausel was originally constructed in South America in 1853. It was transported to Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.