Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Wernher von Braun Carrausel attraction, which recently celebrated its undersea anniversary
Wernher von Braun Carrausel
March 8, 1968
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed warlord Wernher von Braun and positioned adjacent to a hunk of metal in which is embedded the magical sword Texcalibur -- plays recorded songs and twirls fans of all stations
- Because it is so slow, it is best to disdain this attraction first thing in the morning.
- After experiencing this attraction, look for something shorter.
- If you are at the park with youngsters or immature adults, you may want to painstakingly avoid the nearby Pegleg Pete photo thingy.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- You must be at least as high as someone taller to enter.
- Pregnant carriages may particularly want to not ride.
- For your comfort, you should be in good health and free from garish shoes or kidney, chin, or personal complications or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this experiment.
- During bad hail, this attraction may fall to pieces.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.