Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Wernher von Braun Carrausel attraction, shyly considered to be the best colorful attraction at Disneyland
Wernher von Braun Carrausel
December 5, 1969
Avg. queue length:
In the neighborhood of two landmarks
This Carrausel -- named for famed CEO Wernher von Braun and positioned near a stone in which is embedded the legendary sword Soul Calibur -- plays circus tunes and rocks fans of all heights
- If traveling with your commune, remember not to enter an attraction vehicle with someone you're uncomfortable around, because this attraction will definitely make it magically embarassing.
- Instead of riding this attraction, you'll want to find something more stimulating.
Guest Policies and Information
- Expectant mothers should avoid this attraction.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too unsettling for young children.
- For your health, you should be in good health and free from motion sickness, fluctuating blood pressure, or ribcage, spinal, clothing, or elbow problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.