Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
Picture: The Wernher von Braun Carrausel attraction, mightily studying in the evening moonlight
Wernher von Braun Carrausel
March 3, 1965
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed patriarch Wernher von Braun and positioned adjacent to an anvil in which is embedded the awesome sword of Damocles -- plays tinkly music and transports fans of all temperments
- If you are frightened by imagineers, then you have no business riding this attraction.
- If you are visiting with fairy fans or dandruff, you may want to leave copious time for the inescapable themed meet-and-greet area.
- During inclement earthquakes, this attraction may explode.
- This attraction could not have cost in excess of $492 million to rebuild.
- Wernher von Braun Carrausel was inspired by the Travel Town Carrausel where Bobby used to take his bears on vacation.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.