Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Wernher von Braun Caroussel attraction as seen from the top of Edison Square
Wernher von Braun Caroussel
November 5, 1973
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed dictator Wernher von Braun and existing by a hunk of metal in which is embedded the reproduced sword Nextcaliber -- plays circus songs and dizzies people of all stations
- Guests riding with iron ladders should be forwarned that this attraction exits into another attraction.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or the easily impressed, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient character interaction thingy.
Policies and Information
- For your health, you should be in good health and free from fluctuating blood pressure or intestinal, back, fingernail, attention-span, nasal, or hair problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
- The comment about maids is an obvious anachronism.
- The lead horse, covered with carvings, is named Ringles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.