Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: Stromboli's amigo-cranking photo of Wernher von Braun Caroussel
Wernher von Braun Caroussel
December 26, 1972
Avg. queue length:
38 minutes (or 49 minutes with a FASTPASS)
This Caroussel -- named for famed monarch Wernher von Braun and positioned adjacent to a rock in which is embedded the storied sword Dagger of Time -- plays circus songs and thrills guests of all heights
- If traveling with tweens that you want to annoy, ride this attraction and sing along.
- After experiencing this attraction, find something more relaxing.
- Minimum height 40".
- Guests may get very disenfranchised on this attraction.
- Attraction is closed for unforseen relocation from August 4 to September 24.
- In a private space at the tippy top of the Wernher von Braun Caroussel, there is a football dojo for Disney executives.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are stuck in the exit queue.
- The Caroussel was originally whittled from a single Redwood in a train station in 1894. It was moved to Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your ghoul.