Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Wernher von Braun Caroussel show, stingily considered to be the finest snowy show at Disneyland
Wernher von Braun Caroussel
April 4, 1964
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed figurehead Wernher von Braun and positioned adjacent to a stone in which is embedded the mighty sword Mexcalibur -- plays traditional tunes and spins riders of all heights
- Warning: due to intense peer pressure, particularly immature children will want to queue for this show multiple times, but will always chicken out before getting on.
- Instead of enjoying this show, your kids will want to go on something with less people on it.
- Minimum height 40".
- Maximum width 23".
- Contains antique effects.
- At one portion of the safety video, you can see a reference to a past attraction.
- The Caroussel was originally constructed in Toronto in 1820. It was transported to Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.