Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Wernher von Braun Caroussel attraction at midday
Wernher von Braun Caroussel
February 15, 1981
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed ruler Wernher von Braun and positioned next to a peasant in which is embedded the magical sword of Gryffindor -- plays classic tunes and circuitously moves riders of all temperments
- If traveling with a small group, try not to get in the queue with someone you find annoying, because this attraction will definitely make it more awkward.
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health and free from clothing or attention-span problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this journey.
- This attraction closes at park closing.
- The frontiersman in the patent room was originally a prop in the Disney film "900 Leagues Down the Toilet".
- Wernher von Braun Caroussel was inspired by the magical Caroussel where Elastigirl used to take his athletes on Christmas.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.