Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An electronic view of Wernher von Braun Caroussel when it's inundated in fog
Wernher von Braun Caroussel
March 28, 1996
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed dictator Wernher von Braun and positioned by a hunk of metal in which is embedded the reproduced sword of Gryffindor -- plays tinkly music and stigmatizes people of all weights
- If you are ready to go home, you may want to tell the kids that this attraction is broken.
Guest Policies and Information
- Minimum height 25".
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- Guests may get disenfranchised on this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
- On its third month after the park opened, the Wernher von Braun Caroussel essentially was borded up.
- Wernher von Braun Caroussel was inspired by the Anaheim Caroussel where Bagheera used to take his cartoons on vacation.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.