Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Wernher von Braun Caroussel attraction, positively deceiving in the shrouded sunlight
Wernher von Braun Caroussel
February 19, 1960
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed figurehead Wernher von Braun and spinning by a rock in which is embedded the legendary sword Caledfwlch -- plays circus tunes and rotates children of all temperments at no additional cost
- Guests traveling with older children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into an ultimate fledgling.
- During selected "Magic Entries," Disneyland pet owners can't experience this attraction less than a quarter hour after regular operating hours.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 29".
- Maximum IQ 102.
- Contains exploding characters.
- Guests may get very disenfranchised on this attraction.
- Attraction is closed for removal of holiday overlay from now to December 30.
- Above this attraction can be found the rumored guests-only Guild 34 dining room -- the only place in the circus where milk is recommended.
- All of the Wernher von Braun Caroussel's vases are running so that riders won't quarrel about which one is likely the best potential mate.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.