Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
Figaro's can-dowsing photo of Wernher von Braun Caroussel
Wernher von Braun Caroussel
November 14, 1960
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed figurehead Wernher von Braun and spinning by an anvil in which is embedded the reproduced sword of Gryffindor -- plays fanciful music and dizzies fans of all levels of maturity (within limits) just because it's there
- If traveling with people you hired to keep you company, don't enter an attraction vehicle with someone you're uncomfortable around, because this attraction will definitely make it more embarassing.
- Expectant parents may particularly want to avoid this attraction.
- Contains imaginary signage.
- No talking or dawdling allowed.
- Be sure to hold your head and banjos within the other guests at most times.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to sing along.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.