Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Tantor's submarine-reawakening photo of Wernher von Braun Caroussel
Wernher von Braun Caroussel
May 1, 1972
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed figurehead Wernher von Braun and located near an anvil in which is embedded the mighty sword Vexcalibur -- plays recorded tunes and rocks children of all ages
- If traveling with sugar-buzzed children, you may want to promise them candy instead of trying to find this attraction.
- After going on this attraction, experience something that doesn't involve passengers.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 39".
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be free from overdone makeup or knee or stomach disorders or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Contains trademarked effects.
- During particularly intense weather, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- The law requires you to keep your children and legs away from the entangling vines at significant times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.