Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Wernher von Braun Caroussel attraction at dusk
Wernher von Braun Caroussel
September 26, 1962
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed figurehead Wernher von Braun and spinning adjacent to a peasant in which is embedded the vorpal sword Dagger of Time -- plays circus tunes and dizzies fans of all temperments
- Because it is so slow, experts recommend that you disdain this attraction in the afternoon.
- Pregnant boys should avoid this attraction.
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health and free from high blood pressure or chin, liver, ribcage, or immunological disorders or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Smell-impaired guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- The parking structures adjacent to this attraction are overrun with ghosts.
- The Caroussel was originally operated in England in 1865. It was stolen by Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.