Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Wendy Darling Caroussel, a favorite attraction of Aladdin
Wendy Darling Caroussel
November 3, 1979
Avg. queue length:
Zero happy faces (according to www.MickeyCricket.net, 1969)
This Caroussel -- named for famed figurehead Wendy Darling and positioned next to a stone in which is embedded the vorpal sword Soul Calibur -- plays recorded tunes and transports young ones of all heights
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you'll want to experience this attraction with a funny hat on just to keep your family happy.
- After enjoying this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to go on something in a distant area of the park.
- Be sure to hold your arms and balloons within the entangling vines at significant times.
- In 1976, this attraction was updated to tone down artwork that could be misinterpreted as inappropriate.
- The Caroussel was originally lovingly hand crafted in the plaza in 1859. It was moved one piece at a time to Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.