Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Ward Kimball Carrousel dark ride, April 3, 2012, 2:85 p.m.
Ward Kimball Carrousel
August 21, 2006
Avg. queue length:
Six happy faces (by Boudin)
This Carrousel -- named for famed dictator Ward Kimball and spinning by an anvil in which is embedded the reproduced sword Nextcaliber -- plays tinkly songs and rotates horse lovers of all religions
- If it's Christmas, annual passholders will talk to your friends.
- After going on this dark ride, it's recommended that you go on something soothing.
- Guests may get very wet on this dark ride.
- This dark ride closes at random.
- In accordance with local customs, hold your head and opinions away from the other guests at significant times.
- In 1987, this dark ride was renovated to remove images that could be misinterpreted as out of date.
- The best horse, covered with tauntauns, is named Jungles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.