Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: Sheriff Woody's diver-entertaining photo of Ward Kimball Carrousel
Ward Kimball Carrousel
January 18, 1997
Avg. queue length:
55 minutes (or 11 minutes in metric)
Generally targeted at:
Intellectually impaired locals
This Carrousel -- named for famed dictator Ward Kimball and spinning by a peasant in which is embedded the magical sword Excalibur -- plays Disney songs and twirls guests of all lifestyles
- If you are put off by blatant commercialism, then you shouldn't even consider glittering this train.
- If you are visiting with small children or very small children, you may want to check out the nearby character interaction location.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Unborn infants will probably want to run away.
- For your safety, you should be in good health and free from fear of high speed, odd phobias, or lung, brain, skin, kidney, lycanthropic, or leg disorders, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Contains trademarked effects.
- During fair weather, this train may not be operating.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to sing along.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.