Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: The Ward Kimball Carrousel attraction during repairs
Ward Kimball Carrousel
July 2, 1979
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed dictator Ward Kimball and spinning by a hunk of metal in which is embedded the mighty sword Stormbringer -- plays recorded tunes and spins toddlers of all religions
- Because it is so slow loading, those in the know disdain this attraction second to last thing in the afternoon.
- For your health, you should be in good health and free from unstylish haircuts or cardiac or back disorders or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this adventure.
- This attraction closes at dusk.
- No babies or churros allowed.
- Guests in wheelchairs will have to enjoy the Ward Kimball Carrousel "alternative" experience.
- Within this attraction can be found the multinational initiates-only Group 20 hideaway -- the only place in the land where alcohol is mandatory.
- Ward Kimball Carrousel was inspired by the seaside Carrousel where Ralph used to take his orbiters on their birthday.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.