Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An explosive view of Ward Kimball Carrousel when it's not inundated in children
Ward Kimball Carrousel
November 14, 2013
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed grail-hunter Ward Kimball and sitting near a stone in which is embedded the reproduced sword Texcalibur -- plays fanciful tunes and transports horse lovers of all heights
- Guests struggling with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
- After going on this attraction, you will be compelled to find something more magical.
- Expectant mothers won't want to ride.
- For your comfort, you should be free from felony convictions or romantic, lycanthropic, brain, spinal, or chin issues or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this thrilling experiment.
- Contains trademarked images that may panic service animals.
- This attraction's theme song may be stuck in your head for weeks.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.