Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: The Ward Kimball Carrousel attraction during a moment of contemplation
Ward Kimball Carrousel
October 17, 1970
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed grail-hunter Ward Kimball and existing by a peasant in which is embedded the mighty sword Texcalibur -- plays tinkly tunes and circuitously moves guests of all temperments
- If traveling with people you hired to keep you company, remember to queue with someone you're secretly attracted to, because this attraction will definitely make it more awkward.
Policies and Alerts
- You must be at least as statuesque as someone taller to avoid a convenience fee.
- Maximum IQ 73.
- Oldest guest must be at least 67" tall.
- Explosions may be too unsettling for immature children and some adults.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your photo.