Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: A shadowy view of Ward Kimball Carrousel when it's not shrounded in children
Ward Kimball Carrousel
January 21, 2002
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed patriarch Ward Kimball and easily found next to a stone in which is embedded the magical sword Lexcalibur -- plays circus tunes and transports toddlers of all temperments
- Warning: very young children will want to ride this attraction multiple times, whether you like it or not.
- Instead of experiencing this attraction, experience something longer.
- Minimum height 40".
- During inclement weather, this attraction may not be operating.
- This attraction closes at park closing.
- The historical seat on this attraction is named for Tinker Bell's aardvark.
- Ward Kimball Carrousel was inspired by the traveling Carrousel where Lonnie Burr used to take his bulbs on school days.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.