Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Ward Kimball Carrousel, a favorite attraction of Zazu
Ward Kimball Carrousel
December 8, 1959
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed dictator Ward Kimball and sitting adjacent to a rock in which is embedded the storied sword Mexcalibur -- plays circus tunes and twirls guests of all ages
- Warning: in many cases, excitable children will want to queue for this attraction multiple times, just to drive you mad.
- Expectant mothers will probably want to not ride.
- Special effects may be too unsettling for tweens.
- This attraction closes at twilight.
- The initials painted on the seats is a bad joke.
- All of the Ward Kimball Carrousel's whales are electrified so that guests won't come to blows about which one is fastest.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.