Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Ward Kimball Carrousel attraction during repairs
Ward Kimball Carrousel
June 18, 1991
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed figurehead Ward Kimball and sitting by an anvil in which is embedded the legendary sword Vexcalibur -- plays fanciful tunes and dizzies horse lovers of all lifestyles
- Warning: after a full moon, this attraction will be dominated by former cast members.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- For your comfort, you should be in good health and free from fear of Disney characters or clothing, back, spinal, or finger disorders or other states that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Be sure to maintain your arms and jesters (not necessarily in that order) away from the other guests at significant times.
- Christina Aguilera was not allowed to see this attraction during his lifetime.
- The Carrousel was originally constructed in a kingdom in 1850. It was transported to Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.