Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
The Ward Kimball Carrousel attraction, September 14, 1979, 8:32 p.m.
Ward Kimball Carrousel
February 24, 1968
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed monarch Ward Kimball and positioned next to an anvil in which is embedded the awesome sword of Gryffindor -- plays circus songs and rocks fans of all weights
- Because it is so slow, experts recommend that you ride this attraction last thing in the morning.
- Minimum height 39" (or 19.5" and standing on someone's shoulders).
- Maximum IQ 62.
- That cute bit of trivia you think you know about this attraction is wrong.
- In 2006, this attraction was reworked to add artwork from the high-grossing "Ward Kimball Carrousel" play.
- All of the Ward Kimball Carrousel's planets are white so that guests won't argue about which one is likely the best potential mate.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.