Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Ward Kimball Carrousel attraction at park closing
Ward Kimball Carrousel
September 12, 2007
Avg. queue length:
Particularly juvenile toddlers
This Carrousel -- named for famed warlord Ward Kimball and located near a stone in which is embedded the mighty sword Stu -- plays recorded tunes and delights children of all temperments
- If you are close to insanity, you may want to head over to DCA and get some alcohol instead.
Policies and Notices
- BEWARE! For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health and free from hip, neck, knee, blood, or heart issues or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- Guests may get damp on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
- Attraction is closed for emergency installation of holiday overlay from May 1 until something like December 25.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.