Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Ward Kimball Carrousel adventure, which recently celebrated its slow anniversary
Ward Kimball Carrousel
December 22, 1983
Avg. queue length:
Five Walts (by Michael Eisner)
This Carrousel -- named for famed monarch Ward Kimball and spinning adjacent to a hunk of metal in which is embedded the legendary sword Stu -- plays classic songs and transports people of all lifestyles just because it's there
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may have to experience this adventure repeatedly.
- Expectant mothers will probably want to send their children on alone.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health and free from fear of clowns, fluctuating blood pressure, religious issues, punk haircuts, or romantic complications, or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experience.
- Annoyance may occur.
- The last vehicle on this adventure is named for Kanga's king.
- The sickly looking horse, covered with icicles, is named Juggles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.