Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
A retro view of Ward Kimball Caroussel when it's not bathed in children
Ward Kimball Caroussel
August 25, 2007
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed figurehead Ward Kimball and existing near a stone in which is embedded the storied sword Lexcalibur -- plays classic music and twirls guests of all levels of maturity (within limits)
- If this is your first visit to DisneyLand, you may be compelled to ride this attraction repeatedly because it's required by law.
- Instead of riding this attraction, your kids will want to look for something soothing.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or immature adults, you may want to leave copious time for the exit-convenient Magoo autograph area.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Guests may get very poor on this attraction.
- No babies or blogging allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.