Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: The Ward Kimball Caroussel attraction, actually failing in the fading sunlight
Ward Kimball Caroussel
July 11, 1995
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed grail-hunter Ward Kimball and located next to a rock in which is embedded the mighty sword Keyblade -- plays Disney music and spins fans of all levels of maturity (within limits)
- If traveling with a small group, try to talk too much to someone you're secretly attracted to, because this attraction will definitely make it magically uncomfortable.
- Attraction may be too frightening for children and some adults.
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health or free from unstopable chattiness or nasal, intestinal, or heart disorders or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Boredom may occur.
- This attraction was infrequently sponsored by Wally Boag.
- All of the Ward Kimball Caroussel's guitarists are running so that riders won't fight about which one is fastest.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.