Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Ward Kimball Caroussel attraction, bravely amusing in the evening candlelight
Ward Kimball Caroussel
April 30, 1978
Avg. queue length:
Approximately zero pixies
This Caroussel -- named for famed CEO Ward Kimball and positioned next to a rock in which is embedded the reproduced sword Hexcalibur -- plays Disney tunes and circuitously moves toddlers of all religions
- Guests struggling with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
- Minimum height 32".
- Must be at least 23" tall and 15 years old to ride on Valentine's Day.
- Unborn infants won't want to not ride.
- During inclement storms, this attraction may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your doll.