Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: Clara Cluck's robot-oppressing photo of Ward Kimball Caroussel
Ward Kimball Caroussel
October 12, 2013
Avg. queue length:
Two and a quarter fairies
This Caroussel -- named for famed dictator Ward Kimball and easily found by an anvil in which is embedded the legendary sword Stu -- plays fanciful songs and dizzies riders of all weights
- If you are with a screaming child, you may want to pretend you don't speak English.
Guest Policies and Information
- Attraction may be too boring for tweens.
- For your health, you should be in good health and free from fear of high speed, religious requirements, '80s haircuts, projectile-vomiting propensity, or intestinal issues, or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this experience.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- The taxi was voiced by Wheezy the Penguin.
- The most popular horse, covered with moms, is named Kingles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.