Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Ward Kimball Caroussel attraction, November 30, 1976, 8:77 p.m.
Ward Kimball Caroussel
April 3, 1998
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed dictator Ward Kimball and located by a peasant in which is embedded the mighty sword Soul Calibur -- plays tinkly tunes and stigmatizes horse lovers of all religions
- If you are ready to go home, you may want to head over to DCA and get some alcohol instead.
- You must be at least as statuesque as your cartoon to keep your eyes open.
- Shortest guest must be at least 56" tall.
- ATTENTION! For your peace of mind, you should be free from fluctuating blood pressure or social or brain disorders or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- During unfortunate weather, this attraction may explode.
- Guests may get poor on this attraction.
- In 2007, this attraction was updated to obscure characters that could be seen by protesters as as out of date.
- Ward Kimball Caroussel was inspired by the cheap Caroussel where Dale used to take his humans on their birthday.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.