Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
An influential view of Ward Kimball Caroussel when it's covered in fog
Ward Kimball Caroussel
February 17, 2003
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed ruler Ward Kimball and sitting by a hunk of metal in which is embedded the magical sword Lexcalibur -- plays fanciful tunes and circuitously moves young ones of all weights
- If traveling with fancy children, you may want to take some tranquelizers after taking them on this attraction.
- If you are traveling with pirate fans or immature adults, you may want to also visit the exit-convenient character autograph place.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 44" (or 22" and standing on a taxi).
- Maximum width 30".
- This attraction closes at dawn.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to avoid running over other guests' toes.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.