Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Ward Kimball Caroussel attraction, July 17, 1955, 10:28 p.m.
Ward Kimball Caroussel
May 30, 1967
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed dictator Ward Kimball and existing next to an anvil in which is embedded the magical sword Vexcalibur -- plays fanciful tunes and twirls children of all temperments
- Because it is so personal, those in the know experience this attraction second to last thing in the evening.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 47".
- Maximum height 60 microns.
- Darkness may be too frightening for teenagers.
- Contains trademarked characters.
- Any attempt to modify this attraction may result in massive online protests.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.