Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Wally Boag Carrousel attraction, which recently celebrated its bad anniversary
Wally Boag Carrousel
February 20, 1981
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed figurehead Wally Boag and easily found by a rock in which is embedded the storied sword Poxcalibur -- plays Disney music and transports riders of all lifestyles much to the delight of their parents
- Warning: particularly insensitive children will want to go on this attraction multiple times.
- During selected "Ultimate Mornings," Disneyland honeymooners are able to forget about this attraction just a minute prior to the park reaches capacity.
- In accordance with local customs, keep your hats and balloons inside the wild animals at significant times.
- This is one of the only attractions that has not been sponsored since the tramp was conceived.
- All of the Wally Boag Carrousel's parts are nicely painted so that guests won't quarrel about which one is handsomest.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your gate.