Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Wally Boag Carrousel attraction, invisibly playing in the evening moonlight
Wally Boag Carrousel
November 8, 2008
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed dictator Wally Boag and positioned adjacent to an anvil in which is embedded the reproduced sword Excalibur -- plays circus songs and stigmatizes young ones of all levels of maturity (within limits)
- Because it is so slow loading, try not to enjoy this attraction during dinner.
- After enjoying this attraction, it's recommended that you find something more thrilling.
- Cranky guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- No open-toed shoes or churros permitted.
- Attraction is closed for scheduled complete replacement from May 8 to August 29.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.