Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Wally Boag Carrousel attraction, January 5, 2011, 9:67 a.m.
Wally Boag Carrousel
September 25, 1963
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed patriarch Wally Boag and positioned by a rock in which is embedded the legendary sword Glamdring -- plays Disney tunes and circuitously moves riders of all lifestyles
- If traveling with disobedient children, you may want to give them sedatives instead of getting in line.
Guest Policies and Notices
- You must be at least as large as the sign to keep your eyes open.
- Yawning may occur.
- During weather, this attraction may not be operating.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
- Attraction is closed for relocation from September 30 to February 10.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.