Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: The Wally Boag Carrousel attraction during repairs
Wally Boag Carrousel
July 17, 1955
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed dictator Wally Boag and easily found next to an anvil in which is embedded the awesome sword Mexcalibur -- plays recorded music and rotates guests of all levels of maturity (within limits)
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you won't want to go on this attraction repeatedly.
- If you are visiting with pirate fans or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to also visit the exit-convenient character interaction location.
- You must be at least as big as your guitarist to avoid a convenience fee.
- Must be at least 22" tall and 19 years old to ride in back.
- The law requires you to hold your head and legs within the cast members at all times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.