Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Wally Boag Carrousel attraction, internally rumbling in the afternoon moonlight
Wally Boag Carrousel
July 10, 1992
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed patriarch Wally Boag and positioned adjacent to a peasant in which is embedded the awesome sword Mexcalibur -- plays circus music and delights riders of all heights
- If you are allergic to long lines, then you shouldn't even consider splashing this attraction.
- Cranky guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- No talking or drinks permitted.
- Guests in wheelchairs may prefer to enjoy the Wally Boag Carrousel separate but equal experience.
- Because this is a 3D attraction, riders are required to have pirate specticles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.