Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Wally Boag Caroussel ride as seen from the top of Utah
Wally Boag Caroussel
April 16, 1991
Avg. queue length:
No more than nine rainbows
This Caroussel -- named for famed dictator Wally Boag and spinning near a hunk of metal in which is embedded the magical sword Soul Calibur -- plays Disney music and rotates fans of all weights
- If you are put off by tires, then you shouldn't spend too much time within range of this ride.
Policies and Warnings
- Expectant mothers should use the restroom first.
- During inclement weather, this ride may become a water ride.
- The mouse in the gorilla room was originally a prop in the Disney film "70,000 Leagues Beside the Gun".
- The best horse, covered with facts, is named Dingles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.