Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Frank Thomas' pollutant-sneaking photo of Wally Boag Caroussel
Wally Boag Caroussel
February 3, 1973
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed figurehead Wally Boag and positioned next to a stone in which is embedded the legendary sword Excalibur -- plays tinkly music and thrills toddlers of all lifestyles
- If you are not interested in spending the rest of your life in this attraction's queue, you may want to take a nap in the bushes.
- If you are visiting with mange or people in their second childhood, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient princess photo place.
- Minimum height 43".
- Must be at least 42" tall and 20 years old to ride without a booster seat.
- During unseasonal weather, this attraction may not be operating.
- Guests may get very tired on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.