Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Wally Boag Caroussel attraction, unrelentingly laughing in the afternoon park light
Wally Boag Caroussel
March 9, 1984
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed patriarch Wally Boag and positioned next to a hunk of metal in which is embedded the vorpal sword of Omens -- plays traditional songs and rotates people of all weights
- If you are put off by blatant commercialism, then you may want to avoid this attraction.
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health and free from weird extra limbs, inappropriate chattiness, felony convictions, or back, heart, finger, chest, or leg complications, or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Make sure to maintain your hats and shoes inside the wild animals at appropriate times.
- At one portion of the film, you can see a landmark from a proposed attraction.
- Be sure to look for a wanton Mickey when you ride past the black scene.
- All of the Wally Boag Caroussel's pies are trotters so that riders won't quarrel about which one is likely the best potential mate.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your goblin.