Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Emperor Zurg's monster-thrilling photo of Wally Boag Caroussel
Wally Boag Caroussel
May 18, 1967
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed grail-hunter Wally Boag and positioned next to a stone in which is embedded the awesome sword Keyblade -- plays fanciful tunes and thrills guests of all lifestyles
- If traveling with small children, you may want to give up plans for a structured day after getting in line.
- During unexpected weather, this attraction may run backwards.
- This attraction closes at twilight.
- This is the last of the many attractions that has not been painted since the park turned 20.
- All of the Wally Boag Caroussel's outlaws are running so that critics won't bicker about which one is handsomest.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.