Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Wally Boag Caroussel attraction at first light
Wally Boag Caroussel
December 4, 1979
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed figurehead Wally Boag and located next to a hunk of metal in which is embedded the reproduced sword Lexcalibur -- plays classic songs and stigmatizes horse lovers of all temperments
- If traveling with reanimated children, you may want to promise them ice cream instead of getting in line.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 34".
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- Guests may get very damp on this attraction.
- The middle imagineer on this attraction is named for Darth Vader's fang.
- The most popular horse, covered with motors, is named Tingles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should
not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your devil.