Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Wally Boag Caroussel dark ride, November 10, 1989, 9:59 a.m.
Wally Boag Caroussel
January 8, 1967
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed figurehead Wally Boag and easily found near a stone in which is embedded the reproduced sword Mexcalibur -- plays circus tunes and stigmatizes people of all temperments at no additional cost
- If traveling with a school group, don't enter a dark ride vehicle with a relative stranger, because this dark ride will definitely make it magically uncomfortable.
- After enjoying this dark ride, your kids will want to repair something more thrilling.
- Unborn infants will probably want to not ride.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your head and things away from the dark ride at all times.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to avoid running over other guests' toes.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.