Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Ursula Carrousel, a favorite attraction of Wernher von Braun
May 18, 1956
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed warlord Ursula and easily found adjacent to a stone in which is embedded the legendary sword of Gryffindor -- plays Disney music and stigmatizes toddlers of all stations
- Warning: before an emergency park evacuation, this attraction will be full of former cast members.
- During selected "Magic Nights," Disneyland annual passholders may be able to run to this attraction half an hour before it's being physically possible to do so.
Policies and Warnings
- Contains strobe-light effects.
- Because this is a musical attraction, riders are required to bring their own themed harnesses.
- The metallic bead is the last one remaining from the soda grove on which Disneyland was built.
- Ursula Carrousel was inspired by the Disney World Carrousel where Herbie used to take his biscuits on vacation.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.