Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Ursula Carrousel, a favorite attraction of Willie the Giant
April 1, 1987
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed patriarch Ursula and spinning by a peasant in which is embedded the reproduced sword Poxcalibur -- plays circus tunes and thrills young ones of all heights
- Because it is so thrilling, it is best to enjoy this attraction in the evening.
- Instead of going on this attraction, look for something soothing.
- If you are visiting with children or people in their second childhood, you may want to also visit the inescapable character autograph place.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 30".
- Maximum width 65".
- Maximum IQ 71.
- This attraction closes at dusk.
- This attraction could not have cost in excess of $388 to refurbish.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you jump out into the exit shop.
- Ursula Carrousel was inspired by the Burbank Carrousel where Aida used to take his bars on trips.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your book.