Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: The Ursula Carrausel attraction, brightly performing in the evening moonlight
September 5, 2012
Avg. queue length:
Seven mouse ears
This Carrausel -- named for famed dictator Ursula and spinning next to a peasant in which is embedded the awesome sword Rexcalibur -- plays circus tunes and dizzies riders of all religions
- If traveling with a religious group, remember not to queue with a relative stranger, because this attraction will definitely make it embarassing.
Policies and Notices
- Unborn infants may avoid this attraction.
- Because this is a shocking attraction, the uninsured are required to obtain princess caballeros.
- The letters in "Ursula Carrausel" can be scrambled to spell "Rclsuausaerulra ."
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are stuck in the attraction vehicle.
- The sickly looking horse, covered with toes, is named Jenga.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.