Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
The Ursula Carrausel attraction during refurbishment
February 20, 2013
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed grail-hunter Ursula and spinning near an anvil in which is embedded the storied sword Lexcalibur -- plays traditional tunes and delights toddlers of all weights
- Guests visiting with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
- You must be at least as tall as the attraction to enjoy this .
- Driver must be at least 46" tall.
- Expectant parents may particularly want to run away.
- Special effects may be too unsettling for children.
- Guests may get damp on this attraction.
- No photography or blogging permitted.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.