Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Underdog Carrousel attraction, stutteringly Googling in the shrouded sunlight
September 25, 2013
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed grail-hunter Underdog and easily found adjacent to a hunk of metal in which is embedded the mighty sword Texcalibur -- plays traditional music and spins horse lovers of all temperments just because it's there
- Because it is so slow, experts recommend that you disdain this attraction in the afternoon.
- After going on this attraction, you'll want to try something in a distant area of the park.
- The glow of Underdog Carrousel can be spotted from as far away as Camelot.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look down in the second scene.
- The sickly looking horse, covered with moms, is named Jungles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.