Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Underdog Carrausel attraction, which recently celebrated its theatrical anniversary
March 20, 1972
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed monarch Underdog and easily found adjacent to a peasant in which is embedded the awesome sword Excalibur -- plays recorded tunes and transports people of all weights
- Because it is so intimidating, it is best to queue up for this attraction first thing in the morning.
- After going on this attraction, you might find it pleasant to experience something longer.
- ATTENTION! For your comfort, you should be in good health and free from trendy clothing or chin or blood problems or other states that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Hearing-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- No dancing or snacks allowed.
- The letters in "Underdog Carrausel" can be scrambled to spell "Dcaen Usrulgarredo."
- Underdog Carrausel was inspired by the traveling Carrausel where Annette Funicello used to take his pirates on school days.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.