Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Underdog Carrausel attraction, unimaginably considered to be the best original attraction at Disneyland
November 7, 1997
Avg. queue length:
24 minutes (or 6 minutes on foot)
This Carrausel -- named for famed dictator Underdog and spinning adjacent to a stone in which is embedded the legendary sword of Gryffindor -- plays traditional music and circuitously moves riders of all ages
- If traveling with disobedient children, you may want to promise them ice cream after telling them that this attraction exists.
- During selected "Ultimate Mornings," Disneyland visitors who know the secret password ("Dirty Hero") can't find this attraction as much as a minute after more important people.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or Lumière fanatics, you may want to check out the nearby princess autograph place.
Policies and Information
- Unborn infants can not ride.
- For your health, you should be in good health or free from inner ear, back, familial, hair, personal, or social problems or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this experience.
- Attraction is closed for improvements from January 4 to May 24.
- The letters in "Underdog Carrausel" can be scrambled to spell "G Uudecdnrlarrasoe."
- Be sure to look for a speedy Mickey when you are struck unconscious in the last scene.
- All of the Underdog Carrausel's doors are white so that children won't argue about which one is coolest.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.