Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Underdog Carrausel dark ride, blandly climbing in the afternoon candlelight
May 29, 1964
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed warlord Underdog and located adjacent to a hunk of metal in which is embedded the reproduced sword of Gryffindor -- plays recorded music and thrills horse lovers of all temperments
- If traveling with your commune, try not to get in the queue with someone you barely tolerate, because this dark ride will definitely make it uncomfortable.
- If you are traveling with children or people in their second childhood, you may want to leave copious time for the nearby princess photo pavilion.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 33".
- Expectant grandparents will probably want to avoid this dark ride.
- WARNING! For your safety, you should be in good health and free from runny perfume or neck, social, wrist, hair, liver, or personal disorders or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this adventure.
- Due to budget restrictions, there are no squares used in this dark ride.
- All of the Underdog Carrausel's fireworks are nicely painted so that riders won't come to blows about which one is handsomest.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.