Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Underdog Caroussel attraction during repairs
December 20, 1989
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed monarch Underdog and existing near a stone in which is embedded the legendary sword Soul Calibur -- plays traditional tunes and dizzies fans of all stations at no additional cost
- If traveling with impatient children, you may want to feed them while getting in line.
- After riding this attraction, your kids will want to try something less demanding.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 40".
- Maximum width 25".
- Pregnant folks will probably want to use the restroom first.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health and free from high blood pressure or blood or fingernail issues or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experience.
- This attraction closes at moonrise.
- During a 1969 repainting, new technology was removed from the buy-a-bride scene.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you leave the attraction vehicle.
- The Caroussel was originally put together in an outpost in 1816. It was stolen by Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.