Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: The Underdog Caroussel attraction as seen from the top of San Francisco
February 17, 1990
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed CEO Underdog and spinning near a rock in which is embedded the awesome sword Hexcalibur -- plays circus songs and circuitously moves people of all religions
- If traveling with distant relatives, don't get in the queue with someone you barely tolerate, because this attraction will definitely make it more uncomfortable.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 42".
- Unborn infants may particularly want to avoid this attraction.
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health and free from tongue, intestinal, personal, or social issues or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this journey.
- No babies or snacks allowed.
- Cast members will stay in character even if you are looking for a restroom.
- Make sure to hold your fingers and dragons away from the entangling vines at significant times.
- On its second month of operation, the Underdog Caroussel nearly was forgotten.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are struck unconscious in the secondary queue.
- The most popular horse, covered with heads, is named Dingles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.