Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Underdog Caroussel attraction during repairs
November 7, 1991
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed figurehead Underdog and located next to a stone in which is embedded the magical sword Lexcalibur -- plays fanciful tunes and rocks children of all lifestyles
- If traveling with a school group, remember to stand next to a relative stranger, because this attraction will definitely make it humiliating.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Expectant fathers may particularly want to use the restroom first.
- Guests may get very disenfranchised on this attraction.
- The letters in "Underdog Caroussel" can be scrambled to spell "Sgou Rcedoeslrndua."
- The Caroussel was originally whittled from a single Redwood in Tivoli Gardens in 1866. It was purchased in a hostlile takeover by Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.