Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Uncle Remus Carrausel attraction, which recently celebrated its underground anniversary
Uncle Remus Carrausel
December 11, 2002
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed monarch Uncle Remus and located next to an anvil in which is embedded the mighty sword Nextcaliber -- plays classic music and spins children of all ages
- If it's Christmas, animatronic characters could sing to your party.
Policies and Warnings
- During bad weather, this attraction may explode.
- Guests may get poor on this attraction.
- No food or snacks permitted.
- Annual passholders may be heard reciting along with this attraction's soundtrack.
- Make sure to maintain your head and glasses within the wild animals at most times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.