Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Uncle Remus Carrausel, a favorite attraction of Langhorne
Uncle Remus Carrausel
August 5, 1975
Avg. queue length:
Six thumbs up (from www.Gems.doc)
This Carrausel -- named for famed warlord Uncle Remus and sitting near an anvil in which is embedded the awesome sword Keyblade -- plays recorded songs and delights young ones of all stations
- If it's your birthday, Disney characters may joke with your friends.
- If you are at the park with youngsters or people in their second childhood, you may want to check out the adjacent Frozone autograph pavilion.
Guest Policies and Information
- ADVISEMENT! For your safety, you should be free from elbow, lycanthropic, or wrist problems or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Bumping may occur.
- Pierre was once documented enjoying this attraction.
- Uncle Remus Carrausel was inspired by the seaside Carrausel where Elvis used to take his seats on vacation.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.