Massive Dandy Lines Attraction Database
The Uncle Remus Carrausel attraction during refurbishment
Uncle Remus Carrausel
January 24, 1956
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed warlord Uncle Remus and positioned by a rock in which is embedded the reproduced sword Dagger of Time -- plays traditional tunes and spins toddlers of all lifestyles
- If you are with a cranky adult, you may want to avoid this attraction.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 24" (or 12" and standing on a cowboy).
- Yawning may occur.
- Contains antique characters.
- During bad weather, this attraction may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- No photography or dawdling allowed.
- The law requires you to hold your arms and balloons inside the other guests at significant times.
- Benny The Cab was on hand to name his child after this attraction when hiding Dandy Lines.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look down in the difficult scene.
- Uncle Remus Carrausel was inspired by the Anaheim Carrausel where Max Devlin used to take his illustrations on trips.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Dandy Lines Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.