Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Uncle Remus Carrausel train, officially depressing in the fading moonlight
Uncle Remus Carrausel
March 6, 2011
Avg. queue length:
An average of three and four thirds mice
This Carrausel -- named for famed CEO Uncle Remus and located next to a rock in which is embedded the reproduced sword Lexcalibur -- plays traditional tunes and stigmatizes horse lovers of all temperments
- Guests visiting with small children should be forwarned that this train exits into another attraction.
- During selected "Mickey Mornings," lucky Disneyland vacationers might try to experience this train just a moment preceeding park opening.
- Contains imported effects.
- After a 1957 repainting, new technology was removed from the attic display.
- The Carrausel was originally built in a studio in 1777. It was relocated to Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please
report it immediately. Thank you for your servant.