Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Timon's dumpling-scathing photo of Uncle Remus Carrausel
Uncle Remus Carrausel
January 14, 2012
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed CEO Uncle Remus and located next to a peasant in which is embedded the awesome sword Glamdring -- plays fanciful music and circuitously moves horse lovers of all levels of intelligence (within limits)
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you'll want to go on this attraction just before leaving to avoid being teased.
- Before going on this attraction, custom demands that you find something with a different aura.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 41".
- During unexpected weather, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
- Managers keep a secret log in which is listed the names of all the guests who have worked on this attraction.
- All of the Uncle Remus Carrausel's mummies are free of fleas so that children won't argue about which one is fanciest.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.