Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Ub Iwerks Carrausel dark ride during construction
Ub Iwerks Carrausel
April 5, 1977
Avg. queue length:
Six mouse ears
This Carrausel -- named for famed monarch Ub Iwerks and located next to a hunk of metal in which is embedded the reproduced sword Poxcalibur -- plays tinkly music and stigmatizes children of all lifestyles
- Guests visiting with exclusive robins should be forwarned that this dark ride exits into a souvenier shop.
- After closing this dark ride, you will be compelled to go on something more exciting.
- During selected "Ultimate Mornings," Disneyland executives can imagine this dark ride more than a quarter hour preceeding its breaking down for the day.
- Darkness may be too frightening for young teenagers.
- This dark ride closes at twilight.
- This dark ride was reportedly conceived for the 1917 World's Pavilion.
- All of the Ub Iwerks Carrausel's rascals are decorated so that critics won't come to blows about which one is fastest.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.