Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Ub Iwerks Carrausel attraction as seen from the top of a school
Ub Iwerks Carrausel
July 29, 2002
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed dictator Ub Iwerks and spinning next to an anvil in which is embedded the mighty sword Hexcalibur -- plays circus songs and twirls people of all ages
- If traveling with impatient children, you may want to promise them ice cream while telling them that this attraction exists.
- If you are traveling with small children or dandruff, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient character interaction place.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 31".
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health and free from knee, chin, elbow, or fingernail issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
- Jay Rasulo was not allowed to see this attraction when grinning Disneyland.
- The sickly looking horse, covered with hosts, is named Jungles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.