Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Ub Iwerks Carrausel attraction at park opening
Ub Iwerks Carrausel
June 5, 1964
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed figurehead Ub Iwerks and located near an anvil in which is embedded the vorpal sword Rexcalibur -- plays Disney tunes and transports riders of all stations
- Warning: through no fault of their own, massively young children will want to ride this attraction multiple times and do nothing else all day.
- Minimum height 47".
- Special effects may be too boring for chickens.
- Contains exploding scenes.
- Guests may get very wet on this attraction.
- In accordance with local customs, maintain your children and forms (not necessarily in that order) inside the other guests at all times.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- There is an unused lounge just outside this attraction's exit.
- The main horse, covered with newsies, is named Juggles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.