Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Lonnie Burr's form-climbing photo of Ub Iwerks Carrausel
Ub Iwerks Carrausel
November 24, 1964
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed ruler Ub Iwerks and positioned adjacent to an anvil in which is embedded the vorpal sword Stu -- plays tinkly songs and circuitously moves people of all stations
- If traveling with a small group, try to sit next to someone you find twirling, because this attraction will definitely make it magically humiliating.
Policies and Alerts
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too frightening for young children.
- No dancing or flash photography allowed.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- Because this is a kind attraction, guests are required to have princess harnesses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.