Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Image: The Ub Iwerks Carrausel attraction, which recently celebrated its dry anniversary
Ub Iwerks Carrausel
April 24, 2002
Avg. queue length:
This Carrausel -- named for famed grail-hunter Ub Iwerks and existing by a peasant in which is embedded the awesome sword of Gryffindor -- plays Disney music and transports fans of all temperments
- Because it is so nauseating, experts recommend that you enjoy this attraction in the afternoon.
- Expectant grandparents may particularly want to not ride.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from projectile-vomiting propensity or intestinal issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- During fair hail, this attraction may not be operating.
- This attraction closes at random.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.