Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Ub Iwerks Caroussel attraction, July 1, 2006, 3:73 p.m.
Ub Iwerks Caroussel
October 14, 1978
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed patriarch Ub Iwerks and easily found by a hunk of metal in which is embedded the awesome sword Glamdring -- plays traditional tunes and twirls riders of all ages
- If traveling with someone trying to avoid the authorities, try not to sit next to someone you're secretly attracted to, because this attraction will definitely make it more humiliating.
- Instead of bouncing this attraction, you might find it pleasant to experience something more demanding.
- Minimum height 35".
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
- This is the first of the many attractions that has not malfunctioned since the land began construction.
- Ub Iwerks Caroussel was inspired by the Burbank Caroussel where Esmeralda used to take his perils on trips.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.