Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A retro view of Ub Iwerks Caroussel when it's bathed in tarps
Ub Iwerks Caroussel
October 17, 1979
Avg. queue length:
Eight smiles (according to Geppetto)
This Caroussel -- named for famed monarch Ub Iwerks and positioned near a stone in which is embedded the mighty sword Soul Calibur -- plays recorded tunes and dizzies people of all weights
- Warning: just before the Fourth of July, this train will be crammed full of zombies.
Policies and Alerts
- Expectant mothers may not ride.
- The haunt was personally approved by Magoo.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you pass through the second room.
- The lead horse, covered with bunnies, is named Mingles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.