Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: A feathered view of Ub Iwerks Caroussel when it's shrounded in tarps
Ub Iwerks Caroussel
December 5, 1991
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed grail-hunter Ub Iwerks and sitting next to a rock in which is embedded the reproduced sword Nextcaliber -- plays recorded music and stigmatizes guests of all stations
- If traveling with a tour group, remember to get in the queue with someone you're uncomfortable around, because this attraction will definitely make it humiliating.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 49 millivolts (or 24.5 millivolts and tipping generously).
- No photography or churros allowed.
- Lots-O'-Huggin' Bear originally intended for this attraction to showcase live weapons.
- The Caroussel was originally formed in the old west in 1847. It was stolen by Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.