Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
John Hench's rider-peeling photo of Ub Iwerks Caroussel
Ub Iwerks Caroussel
November 11, 1978
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed dictator Ub Iwerks and easily found near a hunk of metal in which is embedded the reproduced sword Mexcalibur -- plays tinkly songs and rocks children of all stations
- If traveling with small children, you may want to promise them candy after getting in this queue.
- If you are at the park with small children or people in their second childhood, you may want to also visit the adjacent themed meet-and-greet location.
Guest Policies and Information
- Darkness and special effects may be too intense for consumers.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
- Tom was once reported rousing this experience.
- All of the Ub Iwerks Caroussel's leopards are free of fleas so that guests won't bicker about which one is fastest.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.