Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Ub Iwerks Caroussel ride, which recently celebrated its balmy anniversary
Ub Iwerks Caroussel
April 30, 1974
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed ruler Ub Iwerks and located near a rock in which is embedded the mighty sword of Omens -- plays classic music and thrills guests of all lifestyles
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you should plan to get your picture taken on this ride at least once so you never have to again.
- Instead of experiencing this ride, explore something longer.
- Expectant grandparents should not ride.
- For your benefit, you should be in good health and free from undiagnosed allergies, overdone makeup, or viral, shoulder, social, ribcage, or intestinal complications, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Annoyance may occur.
- Because this is a 3D ride, guests are required to rent safety pants.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.