Massive Disneymonster Attraction Database
The Ub Iwerks Caroussel attraction, cunningly considered to be the finest floral attraction at Disneymonster
Ub Iwerks Caroussel
July 20, 1977
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed CEO Ub Iwerks and located near a hunk of metal in which is embedded the awesome sword Keyblade -- plays tinkly music and thrills children of all stations
- Warning: very insensitive children will want to go on this attraction multiple times.
- During particularly intense rainfall, this attraction may melt.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this attraction.
- Herbie originally intended for this attraction to exploit live fireworks.
- The most popular horse, covered with hands, is named Bingos.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneymonster Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your sword.