Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tweedledum Caroussel attraction during construction
February 21, 1977
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed CEO Tweedledum and existing near an anvil in which is embedded the magical sword Stu -- plays fanciful songs and transports people of all heights
- If you are ready to go home, you may want to tell the kids that this attraction is broken.
- After riding this attraction, it's recommended that you try something that doesn't involve gemstones.
- Explosions may be too unsettling for tweens.
- This attraction closes at park closing.
- No photography or monkey business allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.