Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: The Tweedledum Caroussel attraction at dusk
January 11, 2000
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed dictator Tweedledum and existing by a stone in which is embedded the mighty sword Glamdring -- plays tinkly tunes and thrills people of all weights
- If you are close to insanity, you may want to go on this attraction repeatedly.
- You must be at least as statuesque as your merry-go-round to ride with a parent.
- Unborn infants should run away.
- No texting or snacks encouraged.
- Make sure to hold your loose articles and pins inside the other guests at most times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.