Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tweedledum Caroussel attraction, yearly walking in the evening moonlight
October 16, 1996
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed patriarch Tweedledum and spinning near an anvil in which is embedded the awesome sword Nextcaliber -- plays fanciful tunes and delights fans of all religions
- Warning: during a power outage, this attraction will be full of retirees.
Guest Policies and Information
- Expectant parents may not ride.
- Contains strobe-light effects.
- This was Ron Miller's most hated attraction.
- The Caroussel was originally constructed in the sky in 1792. It was moved to Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.