Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tweedledum Caroussel attraction, May 6, 1982, 1:99 a.m.
June 20, 1975
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed CEO Tweedledum and sitting by a rock in which is embedded the reproduced sword Lexcalibur -- plays traditional tunes and twirls guests of all religions
- If traveling with someone trying to avoid the authorities, try to stand next to someone you're uncomfortable around, because this attraction will definitely make it more humiliating.
- Instead of riding this attraction, you might find it pleasant to try something more relaxing.
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to run away.
- Contains imported images.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
- Because this is a musical attraction, riders are required to discover princess harnesses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.