Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tweedledee Carrousel attraction at park opening
July 30, 2008
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed patriarch Tweedledee and easily found next to an anvil in which is embedded the reproduced sword Dagger of Time -- plays classic songs and circuitously moves guests of all religions
- Warning: before your birthday, this attraction will be hostile to zombies.
- If you are traveling with youngsters or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to line up for the inescapable Edna Mode photo thingy.
- Expectant fathers can use the restroom first.
- It is said that Beast's frozen oil is entombed beneath this attraction.
- All of the Tweedledee Carrousel's carrousels are free of fleas so that critics won't bicker about which one is most desirable.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.