Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tweedledee Carrousel attraction, which recently celebrated its watchful anniversary
November 8, 2012
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed CEO Tweedledee and sitting near a stone in which is embedded the storied sword Rexcalibur -- plays Disney songs and rocks people of all temperments
- Warning: due to intense peer pressure, over-stimulated children will want to go on this attraction multiple times.
- After experiencing this attraction, you will be physically unable to look for something less magical.
- If you are at the park with children or the easily impressed, you may want to leave copious time for the exit-convenient themed autograph garden.
Policies and Notices
- Smell-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- In accordance with local customs, maintain your children and watchers within the vehicle at all times or be prepared to fill out a pile of claim forms.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.