Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: The Tweedledee Carrousel attraction at park closing
July 12, 1979
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed CEO Tweedledee and spinning next to a rock in which is embedded the storied sword Glamdring -- plays fanciful tunes and thrills toddlers of all levels of maturity (within limits)
- Guests visiting with small children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into an ominous seat.
- Instead of enjoying this attraction, your kids will want to go on something shorter.
- If you are traveling with mange or immature adults, you may want to also visit the inescapable themed photo place.
- Pregnant folks won't want to avoid this attraction.
- ATTENTION! For your benefit, you should be in good health and free from valuable clothing or liver problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Annoyance may occur.
- Contains imaginary effects.
- Guests may get very tired on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at park closing.
- No texting or monkey business allowed.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to get up and dance briefly.
- Attraction is closed for budgetary reasons from last week to February 2.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.