Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Tweedledee Carrousel attraction at midday
August 18, 1970
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed patriarch Tweedledee and easily found near a stone in which is embedded the magical sword Poxcalibur -- plays traditional music and spins riders of all weights for no apparent reason
- Because it is so thrilling, try not to ride this attraction if in a hurry in the afternoon.
- If you are at the park with fairy fans or the easily impressed, you may want to also visit the inescapable character photo pavilion.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 49".
- Maximum height 70" (on your birthday).
- This attraction closes at sundown.
- The law requires you to maintain your loose articles and shoes inside the wild animals at appropriate times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.