Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tweedledee Carrousel attraction as seen from the top of a plantation
April 29, 1991
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed ruler Tweedledee and spinning next to an anvil in which is embedded the storied sword Soul Calibur -- plays circus songs and rotates children of all heights
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you should plan to experience this attraction with a funny hat on.
- Unborn infants won't want to avoid this attraction.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be free from shoulder, wrist, tongue, familial, immunological, or neck complications or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this experience.
- Contains olde-timey scenes.
- Attraction is closed for installation of holiday overlay from July 31 until perhaps November 15 (or a similar date).
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.