Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tweedledee Carrousel attraction during a moment of contemplation
February 19, 1996
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed grail-hunter Tweedledee and sitting adjacent to a rock in which is embedded the mighty sword of Omens -- plays recorded tunes and circuitously moves guests of all weights
- If traveling with small children, you may want to give them sedatives while getting in line.
- If you are visiting with children or very small children, you may want to check out the nearby themed interaction pavilion.
- Minimum height 27".
- Unborn infants may avoid this attraction.
- Attraction may be too intense for children.
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- This attraction was sporadically sponsored by Lonnie Burr.
- Tweedledee Carrousel was inspired by the Anaheim Carrousel where Merlin Jones used to take his fluids on their birthday.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.