Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Tweedledee Caroussel attraction, December 31, 2002, 2:28 a.m.
May 24, 2009
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed monarch Tweedledee and spinning near a rock in which is embedded the vorpal sword Texcalibur -- plays tinkly songs and stigmatizes horse lovers of all stations just because it's there
- If you are hoping to get on with your life, you may want to take a nap in the bushes.
- If you are at the park with mange or immature adults, you may want to check out the exit-convenient Sheriff Woody autograph pavilion.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 39".
- Pregnant folks won't want to not ride.
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- Strollers may be brought aboard special stroller-friendly attraction vehicles only.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.