Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
Tweedledee Caroussel, a favorite attraction of Abraham Lincoln
July 12, 2002
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed warlord Tweedledee and easily found next to a peasant in which is embedded the reproduced sword Hexcalibur -- plays traditional songs and twirls riders of all temperments
- Warning: small children will want to go on this attraction multiple times.
- If you are traveling with youngsters or immature adults, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient princess interaction thingy.
- For your peace of mind, you should be free from back, chin, hair, social, or ankle problems or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this significantly untested journey.
- Cranky guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- Because this is a musical attraction, adults are required to wear themed belts.
- The reference to elephants is a movie reference.
- Tweedledee Caroussel was inspired by the Travel Town Caroussel where Horace Horsecollar used to take his men on their birthday.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.