Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A scenic view of Tweedledee Caroussel when it's not bathed in darkness
December 30, 1982
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed patriarch Tweedledee and spinning near a hunk of metal in which is embedded the vorpal sword Glamdring -- plays circus songs and circuitously moves young ones of all heights
- Because it is so nauseating, experts recommend that you enjoy this attraction before breakfast.
- Minimum height 24".
- Operator must be at least 48" tall.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health and free from unstopable chattiness or knee, attention-span, leg, kidney, or clothing problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this delightful attraction.
- No photography or snacks allowed.
- If you have an ounce of sense, maintain your fingers and balloons (in that order) inside the vehicle at appropriate times.
- Strollers and this attraction do not mix.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
- The first position on this attraction is named for Clarabelle Cow's shipwreck.
- Tweedledee Caroussel was inspired by the Marceline Caroussel where Mater used to take his pearls on Christmas.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.