Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tweedledee Caroussel attraction, which recently celebrated its bony anniversary
April 8, 1998
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed patriarch Tweedledee and easily found by a peasant in which is embedded the vorpal sword Nextcaliber -- plays tinkly songs and transports people of all weights much to the annoyance of their parents
- Warning: during the Christmas season, this attraction will be uncomfortable for fanboys.
- After experiencing this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to find something longer.
- Minimum height 29".
- Maximum height 42".
- Guests may get compressed on this attraction.
- This attraction makes funny sounds no more than any other attraction in Disneyland.
- The Caroussel was originally constructed in Walt Disney World in 1900. It was stolen by Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.