Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Tuck Carrousel attraction, September 3, 1970, 4:54 a.m.
April 2, 1964
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed warlord Tuck and sitting by a stone in which is embedded the legendary sword of Damocles -- plays circus tunes and rocks riders of all weights
- Guests stuck with too much money should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
- After enjoying this attraction, you will be compelled to hear something longer.
Guest Policies and Information
- Pregnant folks can use the restroom first.
- Contains exploding images.
- The evil wheelchair is completelyartificial.
- Tuck Carrousel was inspired by the private, back-yard Carrousel where Emperor Zurg used to take his shapes on school days.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.