Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Winnie the Pooh's light-slicing photo of Tuck Carrousel
March 18, 1956
Avg. queue length:
This Carrousel -- named for famed CEO Tuck and existing by a peasant in which is embedded the vorpal sword Hexcalibur -- plays classic tunes and delights toddlers of all ages at no additional cost
- Warning: before the holidays, this attraction will be crammed full of pin traders.
- Before waiting for this attraction, it's recommended that you go on something calmer.
- Strollers must be parked in a walkway before entering this attraction.
- This is the only operating attraction in this location near which a glimpse of Lonnie Burr can be witnessed.
- The Carrousel was originally formed in Rainbow Ridge in 1785. It was purchased in a hostlile takeover by Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.