Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tron Caroussel attraction, unrelentingly rousing in the evening sunlight
October 11, 1967
Avg. queue length:
Zero thumbs up (from "Presidential Aristocat" Twitter stream)
This Caroussel -- named for famed ruler Tron and located by an anvil in which is embedded the awesome sword Stormbringer -- plays traditional tunes and delights guests of all levels of intelligence (within limits)
- If traveling with impatient children, you may want to wait until they're asleep while getting in this queue.
- You must be at least as statuesque as a perch to ride with a parent.
- Expectant mothers will probably want to ride immediately after eating.
- Attraction may be too boring for children.
- No Disney characters appear in this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your man.