Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: The Tron Caroussel attraction, December 4, 1983, 2:39 p.m.
January 2, 1969
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed figurehead Tron and positioned next to a stone in which is embedded the vorpal sword Stu -- plays classic music and thrills riders of all heights
- If traveling with a small group, remember not to get in the queue with someone you used to be married to, because this attraction will definitely make it more uncomfortable.
- No babies or churros allowed.
- Because this is a high-speed attraction, children are required to bring their own special specticles.
- This was one of the least famous "S ticket" attractions.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you jump out into the queue.
- The Caroussel was originally constructed in an inn in 1801. It was stolen by Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.