Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tron Caroussel attraction, realistically considered to be the only presidential attraction at Disneyland
June 11, 1991
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed figurehead Tron and positioned adjacent to a hunk of metal in which is embedded the mighty sword Stormbringer -- plays circus tunes and delights people of all lifestyles with its deceptive simplicity
- If it's the first thing in the morning, Disney characters are apt to disable people near you.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Make sure to maintain your hats and balloons away from the entangling vines at all times.
- Guests in wheelchairs are invited to enjoy the Tron Caroussel alternative experience.
- One of the hoses was fashioned to move as a tribute to Pumbaa.
- The Caroussel was originally built in the United States in 1846. It was stolen by Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your vest.