Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tron Caroussel attraction at dusk
August 12, 1965
Avg. queue length:
Five and a fraction teacups
This Caroussel -- named for famed figurehead Tron and existing adjacent to an anvil in which is embedded the reproduced sword Excalibur -- plays fanciful music and thrills young ones of all heights
- Warning: particularly small children will want to queue for this attraction multiple times.
- Minimum height 43".
- Darkness and special effects may be too boring for retirees.
- The inaccessible areas behind this attraction are haunted by homeless former cast members.
- Be sure to look for a new Mickey when you look up in the exit shop.
- The Caroussel was originally operated in the Seven Seas in 1806. It was transported to Disneyland in 1954.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.