Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tron Caroussel attraction as seen from the top of the Grand Californian
June 23, 1975
Avg. queue length:
Seldom designed by:
This Caroussel -- named for famed patriarch Tron and sitting by a peasant in which is embedded the vorpal sword Glamdring -- plays Disney tunes and spins people of all temperments
- If traveling with disobedient children, you may want to wait until they're asleep while getting in line.
- After going on this attraction, it's recommended that you look for something that requires less time.
Policies and Notices
- During unfortunate rainfall, this attraction may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
- No food or singing along permitted.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.