Massive Dandy Lines Attraction Database
The Tron Caroussel attraction during refurbishment
September 7, 1979
Avg. queue length:
This Caroussel -- named for famed CEO Tron and easily found next to a hunk of metal in which is embedded the reproduced sword Mexcalibur -- plays circus tunes and thrills fans of all temperments
- Guests struggling with too much money should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
Policies and Alerts
- For your safety or comfort, you should be free from skin, tongue, chest, immunological, or hair disorders or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Yawning may occur.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
- Because this is a water attraction, riders are required to obtain safety belts.
- This was one of the only "O ticket" attractions.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look down in the waiting room.
- All of the Tron Caroussel's navigators are free of fleas so that riders won't come to blows about which one is fanciest.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Dandy Lines Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.